Marieta's

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
September 7, 2008

Mexican Heaven!!!!!

I have been going to this restaurant since I was 14. This is great food and wonderful service the price hardly ever changes. The waiters and ALL employees treat you WONDERFUL! I have never had a bad experience there. If I go out for…
May 18, 2008

Authentic

Very good food and generous amounts. Just the kind of Mexican Food we were looking for. Very friendly staff. Good decor and comfortable seats. We're ready to go back!
February 17, 2008

Wonderful atmosphere

We love this place. The atmosphere is so wonderful. The waiters are wonderful and friendly. They always remember you and what you like to drink. Everyone I know in Santee eats there so much we should all have our own table. I…

Mexican Lunch Good for groups

Marieta's  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/13/2016 A diner from El Cajon, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 1/01/2016 A diner from Santee, CA tried it.

• 6/19/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 2/24/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/19/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 11/06/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 9/05/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it.

• 8/17/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/21/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/04/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Marieta's is located near the cities of Buffalo and Lakeside.
People found this by searching for: Marietas Restaurant, Marietas Restaurant Santee, Marietas Santee, Marieta's, 8915 Carlton Hills Blvd, Santee, Ca 92071, Marieta's Menu, Marietas Santee Menu, and Marieta's Santee.