Marietta Diner

Cuisine: Diner, Lunch, Breakfast

Marietta Diner is a Diner, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Fast friendly swevixe"
" Marietta diner sell hamburgers"

I am not one to love diners. However, this...

I am not one to love diners. However, this place is an exception. Everything is HUGE… and priced decently. We had a piece of red velvet cake that was literally a foot tall………. each of us had a bite and that’s about it. It was for sure a heart clogging experience.

JodyTheBad photo

JodyTheBad

Marietta, GA

Great value, great for kids

Fun place to go with kids! The selection is comically large and the prices are reasonable but not cheap.

I ordered a higher end $17 scallop dish that came with: fresh hot bread, spinach spanikopita, soup, salad, a potato side dish, a vegetable side dish, a large crab-stuffed mushroom, and a steamed, seasoned veggie “garnish” that was as big as a side at a normal restaurant. We had to laugh at the volume of food.

Not everything tasted great but there was so much of it that you’re bound to find something you love and get full on it. Next time I go I’m ordering something that can be more easily reheated

We couldn’t help but order some of the gorgeous desserts to take home, and I’m glad we did (although my scale is not.) All of the desserts were above average, and the selection was huge.

We were there with kids and the waitress had their food out in next to no time. Our service overall was faultless.

Broiled Scallops

Not the best scallops I’ve ever had but far from the worst. I’d give them a 3.5 star if I could.

April 11, 2012

it's okay

Pretty good, I think it's overrated though.
October 14, 2011

15 minutes to eat

I have visited Marietta Diner many times but never experienced being so rushed. 30 minutes after I arrived the waiter kept asking if I was finished, did I want a box,etc. I had ordered the Patty Melt and Onion Rings and was being given 15…
February 22, 2011

Huge desserts

This place serves excellent food. Their desserts are huge and delicious. I love the seafood bisque and the white chocolate raspberry mousse cake is awesome. It is perhaps my favorite cake but I do not think it is made there. Ippolitos…

Diner Lunch Breakfast
Sun-Sat 12:00AM - 12:00AM

Marietta Diner  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/13/2016 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 9/02/2015 A diner from Cataula, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/06/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 1/24/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/01/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast friendly swevixe
  • 6/29/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/29/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/27/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

Marietta Diner is located near the cities of Cobb County.
People found this by searching for: What Is Most.Popular Meal A Marietta Diner In Marietta, Ga, Marietta Diner Cobb Parkway, Marietta Diner Review, Marietta Diner Menu, Menu Marietta Diner, Marietta Diner Desserts, Marietta Diner, Marietta Dinner Menu, and Marietta Diner Jobs.