Mario's Restaurant & Pizzeria

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Good Italian food. I've been coming hear for 30+ years. Good service and ample portions. Affordable prices. "
Cons
"I was completely happy with my experience. "
March 6, 2009

loveee it

best pizza around hands down. Try the emma pizza if you like thin pizza. Very reasonable prices
March 2, 2008

A fond childhood memory

As a kid I used to look forward to Mario's pizza pies. As an adult, I still look forward to it. The pizza is unique, with a crust that is practically transparent. For those who love thin crust pizza, this is your place.
March 1, 2008

New Owner No problems

We go at least once a month and have found no problems. The new owners took over about a month ago. If you stopped going because of the previous review, give it a try again. The food is good and the prices are reasonable.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Lunch Parking

Mario's Restaurant & Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/05/2016 A diner from Sayreville, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 7/26/2015 A diner from Wayne, NJ tried it.

• 10/30/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/24/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I was completely happy with my experience.
  • 10/25/2013 A diner from Clifton, NJ tried it.

Mario's Restaurant & Pizzeria is located near the cities of Passaic, Upper Montclair, Little Falls, Nutley, and Wallington.
People found this by searching for: Mario's Pizza, Mario's Clifton Nj Menu, Mario's Restaurant Clifton Nj, Marios Pizza Clifton Nj, Mario's Clifton Nj, Mario's Pizza Clifton Nj Menu, Mario's In Clifton, Marios Resturant Clifton Nj, and Mario's Pizza Clifton Nj.