Mario's Restaurant & Pizzeria

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Good Italian food. I've been coming hear for 30+ years. Good service and ample portions. Affordable prices. "
Cons
"I was completely happy with my experience. "
March 6, 2009

loveee it

best pizza around hands down. Try the emma pizza if you like thin pizza. Very reasonable prices
March 2, 2008

A fond childhood memory

As a kid I used to look forward to Mario's pizza pies. As an adult, I still look forward to it. The pizza is unique, with a crust that is practically transparent. For those who love thin crust pizza, this is your place.
March 1, 2008

New Owner No problems

We go at least once a month and have found no problems. The new owners took over about a month ago. If you stopped going because of the previous review, give it a try again. The food is good and the prices are reasonable.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Lunch Parking

Mario's Restaurant & Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/05/2016 A diner from Stratford, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 7/26/2015 A diner from Wayne, NJ tried it.

• 10/30/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/24/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I was completely happy with my experience.
  • 10/25/2013 A diner from Clifton, NJ tried it.

Mario's Restaurant & Pizzeria is located near the cities of Passaic, Upper Montclair, Little Falls, Nutley, and Wallington.
People found this by searching for: Mario's Pizza Clifton Nj Menu, Mario's Clifton Nj, Marios Resturant Clifton Nj, Mario's Clifton Nj Menu, Mario's Pizza, Mario's Restaurant Clifton Nj, Marios Pizza Clifton Nj, and Mario's Pizza Clifton Nj.