Mariscos Sinaloa

Cuisine: Mexican, Seafood

Mariscos Sinaloa is a Mexican and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 6/24/2017

A Mexican food lover from Tempe, AZ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/13/2017

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 10/18/2016

A Mexican chowhound from Scottsdale, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/28/2016

A Mexican chowhound from Mesa, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/30/2016

A Mexican chowhound from US tried it.

• 10/18/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Scottsdale, AZ tried it and liked it.

• 10/04/2015

A diner from AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/25/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 8/04/2013

A Mexican food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/09/2013

A Mexican chowhound from Gilbert, AZ tried it.

1MCG photo

1MCG

Scottsdale, AZ

The best Mexican food I've had in Arizona - ever!

The exterior is not calling out to this gringo to enter. However, once in I felt I was in restaurant in Mexico.
I ordered a ceviche appetizer which was enough for my wife and myself. I was great. Very much like I make at home and have had in Mexico.
My wife ordered a grilled shrimp dinner and I ordered a burrito pollo. they were both outstanding.
I just can’t say enough good about this place, as you can tell.
The staff was a little on the shy side but did a good job.

Ceviche

Authentic and very good.

Grilled shrimp dinner

Again, very good.

Burrito pollo

As good as I’ve ever had.

Mexican Seafood Delivery

Mariscos Sinaloa  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Mariscos Sinaloa 48th St Menu, Mariscos Sinaloa Menu, Mariscos Sinaloa, Mariscos Sinaloa Tempe Menu, Marisco Sinaloa Menu Tempe, Mariscos Delivery Tempe Az, Mariscos Sinaloa Tempe Az, Mariscos Sinaloa Tempe, and Mariscos Sinaloa Mesa Az.