Mariscos Sinaloa

Cuisine: Mexican, Seafood

Mariscos Sinaloa is a Mexican and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
1MCG photo

1MCG

Scottsdale, AZ

The best Mexican food I've had in Arizona - ever!

The exterior is not calling out to this gringo to enter. However, once in I felt I was in restaurant in Mexico.
I ordered a ceviche appetizer which was enough for my wife and myself. I was great. Very much like I make at home and have had in Mexico.
My wife ordered a grilled shrimp dinner and I ordered a burrito pollo. they were both outstanding.
I just can’t say enough good about this place, as you can tell.
The staff was a little on the shy side but did a good job.

Ceviche

Authentic and very good.

Grilled shrimp dinner

Again, very good.

Burrito pollo

As good as I’ve ever had.

Mexican Seafood Delivery

Mariscos Sinaloa  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/18/2016 A diner from Scottsdale, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/28/2016 A diner from Mesa, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/30/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 10/18/2015 A diner from Scottsdale, AZ tried it and liked it.

• 10/04/2015 A diner from AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/25/2015 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 8/04/2013 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/09/2013 A diner from Gilbert, AZ tried it.

People found this by searching for: Mariscos Sinaloa Mesa Az, Mariscos Sinaloa Tempe Az, Mariscos Sinaloa Tempe, Mariscos Sinaloa Menu, Mariscos Sinaloa, Mariscos Delivery Tempe Az, Mariscos Sinaloa Tempe Menu, and Marisco Sinaloa Menu Tempe.