Martinho's Bakery & Deli

Cuisine: Deli, Lunch, Subs

Martinho's Bakery & Deli is a Deli, Lunch, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"The food is fresh and tasty. Makes your mouth water."
"Cheesecake is the best I have ever had. Love everything they make"
"Good food"
"Nice people. Amazing food. Relaxed atmosphere. Great spot. "
"Always has great food and great service! Would recommend to everyone!"
"Fast service. Awesome steak and cheese. Fries cooked to order always hot....love "
"Their food is amazing... and their ranch!!! Omg!"
"Everything made fresh"
Cons
"Not open on the weekends. "
"space"
"Nothing negative about this place. "
"No cons! Always fresh and delicious "
"Too small :)"
Comments
"Not open on Saturdays or Sundays . Not sure why. Guess business is so good during the week they don't have to be!"
"I love their food!"
  • 6/09/2017

A Deli food lover from Graham, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food is fresh and tasty. Makes your mouth water.
  • 4/24/2017

• 4/07/2017

A diner from Burlington, NC tried it.

• 2/03/2017

A dining patron from Mebane, NC tried it.

• 7/22/2016

A Deli chowhound from Morelos, 32 tried it.

• 12/17/2015

A diner from Graham, NC tried it.

• 12/09/2015

A diner from Graham, NC tried it.

• 11/20/2015

A Deli chowhound from Mebane, NC tried it.

• 7/30/2015

A diner from Mebane, NC tried it.

• 7/22/2015

A diner from Mebane, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

pizzashoepie photo

pizzashoepie

Mebane, NC

Great food, but...

I have to knock off a star for the staff. The highschool girls that Martinho’s has working for them are just dripping with self-entitlement that make for horrid customer service. They don’t say excuse me, they don’t smile, and the way that they dress at times is reminiscent of Hooters’ girls. And none of them can be older than 18, so it’s bothersome.

I go there for the food, but I have learned to call in my order and pick it up instead of staying there. Those girls in there make it difficult to have a happy experience with sit-down dining. It’s a shame, because the Martinho’s are known around town for being the KINDEST people. I know it’s not their fault, or a reflection on them or their food. But seriously. Fire the high school brats and get some decent staff, because it is horrid going in there and getting catty responses when you ask a question of a ‘busy’ high school chick.

May 6, 2015

Everything there is good. My favorite is the lasagna, it is incredible and you must try the deserts especially the smores cheesecake. WOW!!!!
March 16, 2010

Incredible Baklava

I stopped in to check out the "bakery" part of the place and found baklava, my favorite dessert. I decided to buy a couple pieces so that my husband and I could share it. We sometimes (infrequently) make baklava from scratch and know…

4/13/2018

A diner from Lake Forest, IL tried Luigi's.

3/29/2018

A diner from Mebane, NC tried Hibachi.

3/04/2018

A diner from Mebane, NC tried Papa John's Pizza.

3/01/2018

A dining patron from Mebane, NC tried China King, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/02/2018

A diner from US tried Papa John's Pizza.

11/20/2017

An American food lover from Durham, NC tried Cracker Barrel Old Country Store.

11/16/2017

A diner from US tried Great Wall, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/26/2017

A dining patron from Mebane, NC tried Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The only pro to my last visit was the atmosphere. There was nobody to greet us immediately, we had to wait for someone to appear at the desk. We were seated, our order was taken, and a few minutes later we were told that my wife's order was entered into
Cons
listed below
Comments
I hope to expose you on facebook and twitter. You ticked off the wrong person.
10/18/2017

A dining patron from Graham, NC tried Papa John's Pizza and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/16/2017

A diner from US tried China King, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Deli Lunch Takeout

Martinho's Bakery & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Martinho's Bakery & Deli is located near the cities of Miles.
People found this by searching for: Martinho's Mebane Nc Hours, Martinho's Mebane, Martinho's Mebane Nc, Martinos Mebane Nc, Martinho's Mebane Nc Menu, Martino's, Martinos Mebane, Martino's Restaurant Mebane Menu, and Martinho's Bakery & Deli.