Mary Mac's Tea Room

Neighborhoods: Midtown
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"A Prices too high!"
Cons
"Prices"

Anything that is southern, fried and fatty is...

Anything that is southern, fried and fatty is DELICIOUS. Especially here at Mary Mac’s… where we all had some fried chicken, mac and cheese, collard greens, corn, and peach cobbler…… YUMMO!

September 23, 2015

The tranquil scene in here is enough to make the monks jealous. The tea that they have in here are so good, it doesn?t seem to be right to have this healthy tea and be this scrumptious at the same time.
January 9, 2013

Free parking always starts things off nicely, but Southern comfort food like Mama makes it (and lots of butter, naturally) seals the deal at this long-standing establishment. Avoid lunch rush if possible.
October 14, 2011

I wasn't a fan

I was told they had some great food and I was told wrong. I had collards and I could taste dirt in them. I couldn't enjoy anything else on my plate after eating the dirty collars. I was very dissatisfied with the service and the food and I…

American Lunch Breakfast
Tips
  • If it's your first Mary Mac experience, tell your server and get a free sampling of the famous Pot Likker.
  • Sip the flavor of the old South with a Mary Mac mint julep. It's not served in the traditional silver cup, but it is served every day.
  • Each table has its own caddie for pencils and order sheets, or "dupes." Write down your order and present it to your server.
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 09:00PM

Mary Mac's Tea Room  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/19/2016 A diner from Denver, CO tried it.

• 9/19/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    A Prices too high!
    Cons
    Prices
Mary Mac's Tea Room is located near the cities of Airport Mail Center, Atl, Bankhead, Midtown Atlanta, and Lastrup.
People found this by searching for: Peking Dragon Atlanta Midtown Menu, Marri Macks Atlanta, Mary Mac's Tea Room Menu, Merry Macs Atlanta, Merri Macks Restaurant, Menu For Mary Mack Restaurant In Atlanta Georgia, Mary Mac's Menu, Mary Macks In Atlanta, and Merri Mac's Tea Room.