Mary Mahoney's Old French House

Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouses, Lunch

Mary Mahoney's Old French House is a Seafood, Steakhouses, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The service and the food were excellent!"
Cons
"N/a"
  • 2/09/2016

A diner from Westlake, OH tried it.

• 7/30/2015

A Seafood food lover from Sevierville, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/28/2014

A Seafood food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 1/10/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/28/2013

A diner from Mobile, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/21/2013

A Seafood chowhound from Biloxi, MS tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The service and the food were excellent!
    Cons
    N/a
RosieBee photo

RosieBee

New Orleans, LA

Mary Mahoney's for group dining

We had a dinner here for about 35 people, which I did not organize. We were seated in a private little room, across from the main restaurant—actually a separate building attached to the group of buildings. I got there late, and my husband ordered for me—prime rib.

I must say the food was pretty good. We started out with gumbo, which was thick but tasty. The salad was only so-so. The blue cheese dressing on the limp lettuce was just okay. The prime rib was one of the tastiest that I have had in a while. The only problem is that when I asked for horseradish sauce, they brought me straight horseradish, which wasn’t so bad after I mixed it with the sour cream that was for my baked potato. The bread pudding was mushy—I like mine with a bit of a crust to it.

The service was excellent, I must say. Lots of attention paid to us. The people who served us were very nice and accommodating.

I would definitely recommend Mary Mahoney’s to people coming to Biloxi who just are not satisfied to eat casino buffets.

December 4, 2010

Great food

I love this place. The dining space is a little cramped but the atmosphere and food definitely compensate for it. The out side atmopshere is amazing. Sometimes difficult to grt a table so calling ahead for a reservation would be suggested.…
May 10, 2009

Yum Yum

Mary Mahoney's is one of the oldest restaurant's in Biloxi. It weathered hurricane Katrina. We had dinner there the other night and it was perfect. Service was outstanding, the food could not have been better and the old "Patriarch" is…
November 15, 2008

Mary Mahoney's

Mary Mahoneys's Old French House is on the beach. The patio is very nice. They have a shrimp or roast beef poboy you can't beat. Their french onion soup is great.

Seafood Venues & Event Spaces Steakhouses

Mary Mahoney's Old French House  Restaurant Reviews

Mary Mahoney's Old French House is located near the cities of Keesler Air Force Base, Kessler Air Force Base, Saint Martin, and Diberville.
People found this by searching for: Mary Mahoney's Biloxi Menu, Mary Mahoney Biloxi, Mary Mahoney Restaurant, Mary Mahoneus, Mary Mahoneys Restaurant Menu, Mary Mahoney's Biloxi Ms Menu, Mary Mahoney's Menu, Mary Mahoneys Restaurant Menu Brunch, and Mary Mahoney's Biloxi Ms.