Mary Mahoney's Old French House

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Breakfast

Mary Mahoney's Old French House is a Seafood, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The service and the food were excellent!"
Cons
"N/a"
  • 2/09/2016

A Seafood chowhound from Westlake, OH tried it.

• 7/30/2015

A dining patron from Sevierville, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/28/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 1/10/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/28/2013

A dining patron from Mobile, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/21/2013

A Seafood chowhound from Biloxi, MS tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The service and the food were excellent!
    Cons
    N/a
RosieBee photo

RosieBee

New Orleans, LA

Mary Mahoney's for group dining

We had a dinner here for about 35 people, which I did not organize. We were seated in a private little room, across from the main restaurant—actually a separate building attached to the group of buildings. I got there late, and my husband ordered for me—prime rib.

I must say the food was pretty good. We started out with gumbo, which was thick but tasty. The salad was only so-so. The blue cheese dressing on the limp lettuce was just okay. The prime rib was one of the tastiest that I have had in a while. The only problem is that when I asked for horseradish sauce, they brought me straight horseradish, which wasn’t so bad after I mixed it with the sour cream that was for my baked potato. The bread pudding was mushy—I like mine with a bit of a crust to it.

The service was excellent, I must say. Lots of attention paid to us. The people who served us were very nice and accommodating.

I would definitely recommend Mary Mahoney’s to people coming to Biloxi who just are not satisfied to eat casino buffets.

Seafood Dinner Lunch

Mary Mahoney's Old French House  Restaurant Reviews

Mary Mahoney's Old French House is located near the cities of Keesler Air Force Base, Kessler Air Force Base, Saint Martin, and Diberville.
People found this by searching for: Mary Mahoney Biloxi, Mary Mahoney's Biloxi Ms Menu, Mary Mahoney's Biloxi Menu, Mary Mahoney's Menu, Mary Mahoney's Biloxi Ms, Mary Mahoneys Restaurant Menu, Mary Mahoney Restaurant, Mary Mahoneus, and Mary Mahoneys Restaurant Menu Brunch.