3100 Hwy 17
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576

Maryland Fried Chicken

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Soul Food, Hot Dogs

Pros
"I have been to this mfc many times I live very close the food is good the price is high. They have gotten my order wrong before an I go back an they fix my order but the last time I went I went back a couple days later an the said that I have to pay for h"
Cons
"Fatty chicken service sucks"
  • 10/15/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/14/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Fatty chicken service sucks
  • 6/11/2014

A Sandwiches food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

Sandwich-300x200

Sandwiches Soul Food Hot Dogs

Maryland Fried Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

Maryland Fried Chicken is located near the cities of Garden City and Uninc Horry County.
People found this by searching for: Maryland Fried Chicken Garden City Sc, Maryland Chickensurfside, Maryland Fried Chicken Murrells Inlet Menu, Maryland Fried Chicken Murrells Inlet Sc, Mayrland Fried Chicken Garden City, Maryland Fried Chicken Menu Murrells Inlet, and Murrells Inlet Fried Chicken.