905 Dekalb Ave

Mary's Coffee Shop

Neighborhoods: Bedford - Stuyvesant
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Love the food 5stars from me"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...why is ur phone busy for a half and hour "
"Good food !! Fresh food all the time is always clean .. "
"The place is very clean for the erea in I met a couple of other of there customers . They always have spoken great about the shop. It was recommended to me that's how I made my first visit. Very happy to discover this shop. I highly recommend it to anyon"
  • 12/01/2020

A dining patron from Elmont, NY tried it.

• 10/09/2019

An American food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Love the food 5stars from me
  • 9/29/2017

A diner from Spring Valley, NY tried it.

• 8/06/2017

An American food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/30/2015

An American chowhound from FL tried it.

• 5/07/2015

Pros
    Good food !! Fresh food all the time is always clean ..
  • 3/14/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 11/26/2014

An American chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/21/2014

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/19/2013

An American food lover from US tried it and liked it.

American Lunch Parking

Mary's Coffee Shop  Restaurant Reviews

Mary's Coffee Shop is located near the cities of Flatlands, Bedford Stuyvesant, Bedford Stuyvesant, Clifton, and Park Slope.
People found this by searching for: Mary Restaurantson Dekalb, Marys Diner Bed Stuy, Mary Diner Dekalb, Mary's Resturant On Dekalb In Brooklyn, Mary's Diner Deklab Ave, Mary's Diner Brooklyn Ny, Mary S Diner Bedstuy Brooklyn, and Marys Diner Brooklyn Ny.