194 Bleecker St
New York, NY 10012

Masala Times

Neighborhoods: Bushwick
Cuisine: Indian, Late Night, Mexican

Masala Times is a Indian, Late Night, and Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

JosephGrace photo

JosephGrace

Orlando, FL

I don t have

I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add van rental cork. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site.

JoyMayo photo

JoyMayo

Good restaurant

Work at home does not always work. I was looking for a good cafe near the house for working on https://essayservice.com/blog/poem-analysis-essay. I liked the menu and good wifi

Chicken Tangdi Kebab

lindarose11 photo

lindarose11

Nice

The content of your article page, I find the content quite interesting and useful to me, thank you for sharing game

sonsonny photo

sonsonny

For Indian food lovers

Well, I’m not into Indian food, but my friends really liked it. I wish this place would be more quiet. But it was great experience.

guardian43angel photo

guardian43angel

I shall Return

The food is amazing. Indian barbeque with different indian spiced flavour. Staff was very helpful in recommendations. Prices are very affordable with the huge portions they give. This place is great. Nice ambience and decor too. Very clean. I shall return for sure.

Paneer Burji Pav

Perfectly spiced up. very fresh

Indian Late Night Wheelchair accessible

Masala Times  Restaurant Reviews

Masala Times is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Indian Masala Times, Masala Times Nyc, Guardian43angel, Yogurt In Bushwick, Reviews For Masala Times, Masala Times Menu, Bushwick Nyc Indian Restaurant, Masala Times, and Masala Times New Jersey.