Masalaa Indian Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Dam East/West
Cuisine: Indian, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Masalaa Indian Restaurant is a Indian, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

• 8/14/2013

A diner from Denver, CO tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food and liked the service.

FoodieG photo

Denver, CO

Worth the drive!

I recently went here with a group of friends. It is mainly southern Indian cuisine, and a couple of my friends who’d been to India before said it was just like the food they ate while there. I was also encouraged to see that almost all the other patrons of the restaurant appeared to be of Indian background, which reassured me that the food was a good, authentic example of Indian cuisine.

I liked Indian food already, but upon arriving we discovered that there was a $10 buffet that evening (a Thursday). There were so many options, there was no way that I would have been able to sample them all, and the staff there were very helpful in assisting one of our party who has dietary restrictions in identifying dishes she could eat. As a vegetarian myself, it is always a treat to eat somewhere that I don’t have to worry about finding the few things I can eat on the menu (Masalaa is all-veg). All of the food we tried was absolutely delicious, and you can’t beat that price for a sampling of so much tasty Indian food.

I live in downtown Denver, so it’s a bit of a drive, but one I’d consider worth making again to enjoy Masalaa’s tasty fare.

Indian Lunch Good for groups
Little Panda

Chinese in Aurora Knolls-Hutchinson Heights

El Chubby's

Mexican in Sableridge

Masalaa Indian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Masala 3140 Aurora Co Yahoo Reviews, Indian Restaurants Near Aurora Il, Indian Food 80014, Masalaa, Fast Food Indian Near Aurora Co, Masala Indian Restaurant Aurora Il, Masala Usa 3140 Aurora Co Reviews, and Masala Indian And Mediterranean Aurora Il.