Mash'd

(Between Gaylord Pky and Warren Pky)

Cuisine: American, American (New), Seafood

Mash'd is a American, American (New), and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"yum "
"Good food and service. A bit noisy for conversation."
Cons
"Nothing"
Comments
"Nope "
  • 3/23/2017

A diner from Frisco, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    yum
    Cons
    Nothing
    Comments
    Nope
  • 2/15/2017

An American chowhound from Irving, TX tried it.

• 5/05/2015

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 9/13/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/18/2014

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food and service. A bit noisy for conversation.
  • 9/06/2014

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 7/11/2014

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 3/07/2014

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

minkgirl photo

minkgirl

Prosper, TX

Fabulous!!!

This was my second visit. I remembered how good the avocado bomb was the last time, so I ordered that again. It was truly delicious. My oldest daughter was with me and she always gets an appetizer. So, she ordered the legit avocado for us to share. It was very good. It came with chips. My only complaint was that it did not have enough chips and I didn’t ask the waiter for more chips. After the appetizer, my avocado bomb was great, but boy what a lot of avocado for one night. I also got the cheeseburger which was also very good. My daughter ordered the K & Q salad which was baby kale, quinoa, grapes, grilled apples, feta, citrus zest, pistachios, scratch agave and a mint vinagrette. It was also delicous. They have a lovely patio and that is where we sat. It became chilly, but our waiter brought us a heater which was great for my daughter. Our waiter, Casey, gave us excellent service. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Avocado Bomb large

Very Tasty!!!

American OpenTable Reservations

Mash'd  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Mashed Frisco, Mash'd Frisco Tx, Mashed Preston Road, Mash'd Frisco, Mash'd Restaurant Frisco Tx, Mashed Frisco Tx, and Mashed Restaurant Frisco Tx.