8981 Sw Barbur Blvd
Portland, OR 97219-4015

Mashita Teriyaki

Neighborhoods: Multnomah
Cuisine: Japanese, Noodles, Noodle Bar

Mashita Teriyaki is a Japanese, Noodles, and Noodle Bar restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

• 12/08/2014

A Japanese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/30/2013

A Japanese food lover from Portland, OR tried it.

somelikeithot photo

somelikeithot

Portland, OR

J & M House Noodles for vegetarian, used to be "Kokiyo"

My husband and I eat here at least once every six weeks; it is on our regular rotation of near-to-our-house places to eat during the week. I am a vegetarian (he is a part-time veggie). Last night for dinner I ordered the Veggie Yakisoba, the noodles here are excellent and always consistently good, I only wish there were more vegetables in the Veggie Yakisoba because it is the same price as chicken Yakisoba but they just remove the chicken and do not add more broccoli or cabbage, next time I will have to ask for extra. When this place was Kokiyo we used to get a salad with poppy seed dressing and the new owners continued that for a while but now no salad. I am a bit bummed about that but the portion sizes are still big, enough for lunch the next day if you are not super hungry or an over-eater (like me). I am not sure if they have a strict vegan items but there are several vegetarian options. The chicken is tender and they can make your order extra spicy if you like. The service is excellent and portions are big, tastes good consistently, overall I give it 5 stars.

Vegetarian Yakisoba

Japanese Noodles Barbur
City Thai

Thai in Hillsdale

Mashita Teriyaki  Restaurant Reviews

Mashita Teriyaki is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: Teriyaki Chicken Barbur, Mashita's Portland Menu, Marshita Teriyaki, Mashita Teriyaki Menu, Mashita Terriyaki, Teriyaki Food Portland Barber, Mashita Teriyaki, Teriyaki Chicken 97219, and Chicken Teriyaki Barbur Blvd.