Massino's Pizzeria

Neighborhoods: Aurora Highlands
Cuisine: Breakfast, Kid's Menu, Calzones

• 12/14/2017

A Breakfast food lover from Aurora, CO tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Josh

from GrubHub
March 1, 2014

Excellent!!! The food was hot when it arrived. I was sad that I didn't get to eat the alfredo that night, but I was told it was very good. Nice job!
January 24, 2013

I ordered the mexican or taco pizza, whatever it was called and they sent me the wrong pizza. So, I called back and they sent me another pizza. THE WRONG PIZZA AGAINNNN!!!! WHACK!!
September 24, 2012

I just got my pizza and it was the wrong order. I ordered the Massino's Favorite; Pizza with three toppings, 10 hot wings and soda. The pizza was not what I ordered. I called to see about getting my order right and they said they would…

Olive Garden

American in Seven Hills

Tacos Y Salsas

Mexican in North Aurora

2/13/2018

A diner from Denver, CO tried Dairy Queen in Sable Altura Chambers and liked it.

2/10/2018

A diner from Denver, CO tried Fat Boys Bar & Grill in Expo Park.

1/30/2018

A dining patron from Aurora, CO tried East Dynasty Restaurant in Saddle Rock Golf Club.

1/29/2018

A diner from Aurora, CO tried Night Shift Saloon in Dam East/West.

1/23/2018

A diner from Englewood, CO tried Wendy's, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
?
Cons
I went to the Wendy's on 6240 S Gun Club Rd, Aurora, CO ... On 1/18/18 Thursday evening around 6:00 PM. The drive through was extremely slow (maybe 10 minutes from order to receiving the order (3rd car from window). What was really bad is they charged my
1/07/2018

A Steakhouse food lover from Aurora, CO tried Outback Steakhouse in Southeast Crossing.

1/07/2018

A Latin American chowhound from US tried El Chubby's.

12/17/2017

A diner from Denver, CO tried Burger King in Sable Ridge and didn't like it.

12/14/2017

A diner from Aurora, CO tried Massino's Pizzeria in Aurora Highlands and liked it. They liked the food.

Delivery Online Ordering Breakfast
Little Panda

Chinese in Aurora Knolls-Hutchinson Heights

El Chubby's

Mexican in Sableridge

Massino's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Massinos Pizza, Massino's Pizzeria, Massino's Pizza Denver, Massinos Pizza The Highlands Denver, Restaurant 'Massino`S Pizzeria' Menu, Massinospizza, and Massino's Pizzeria 1250 S Buckley Rd Unit A Aurora Co.