Masters Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Wines, Steak

Masters Restaurant is a American, Wines, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Best salmon I have ever had. It was on special with a lemon sauce yum"
  • 4/07/2017

A dining patron from Lake Orion, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/10/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 8/31/2016

An American food lover from Royal Oak, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best salmon I have ever had. It was on special with a lemon sauce yum
  • 7/17/2016

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 5/09/2016

An American food lover from Mount Clemens, MI tried it and liked it.

• 3/29/2016

An American chowhound from Warren, MI tried it.

• 11/12/2015

An American food lover from Holt, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/24/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/04/2015

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/30/2015

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

Kelly61 photo

Kelly61

Sterling Heights, MI

A Hole in One - Great Service/Food

Every Friday I try to treat my mom to dinner at a different restaurant around town. Tonight it was a hole-in-one at The Masters.

The service was outstanding. I loved the decor with the upstairs dining having an open view of the downstairs dining area. I loved the old-school service elevator that mom could use to relieve her bad knees. The wood shutters and big round windows were gorgeous.

Mom ordered the lake perch which was fresh and delicious. Mom likes sweet, red wine, which wasn’t on the menu to the waiter prepared delicious sangria for her to enjoy. For my wine selection I chose Oberon (Napa Valley) Cabernet Sauvignon, it was smooth and rich served in a large wine glass.

For dessert we had a slice of carrot cake along with a cup of coffee. I always worry about ordering coffee late in the day as it is usually the coffee left sitting in the pot of an hour or so but my cup of coffee was hot, and fresh. The carrot cake was moist and full of flavor.

Porterhouse Steak

This porterhouse steak was very flavorful, juicy and tender. The meal was served with a cup of soup and in my case I ordered a baked potato. The steak was sliced rather thin but an overall great value for the money.

American Good for groups Takeout

Masters Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Masters Restaurant is located near the cities of Hazel Park, Royal Oak, Pleasant Ridge, and Ferndale.
People found this by searching for: Masters Restaurant Mi, The Masters Restaurant In Madison Heights, Master Restaurant, The Masters Restaurant, The Masters Restaurant Madison Heights Wine Menu, Masters Restaurant Madison Heights Mi, The Masters Restaurant Madison Heights, and Masters Restaurant.