Masters Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Masters Restaurant is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Best salmon I have ever had. It was on special with a lemon sauce yum"
  • 4/07/2017

A dining patron from Lake Orion, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/10/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 8/31/2016

An American food lover from Royal Oak, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best salmon I have ever had. It was on special with a lemon sauce yum
  • 7/17/2016

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 5/09/2016

An American food lover from Mount Clemens, MI tried it and liked it.

• 3/29/2016

A diner from Warren, MI tried it.

• 11/12/2015

A dining patron from Holt, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/24/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/04/2015

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/30/2015

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

Kelly61 photo

Kelly61

Sterling Heights, MI

A Hole in One - Great Service/Food

Every Friday I try to treat my mom to dinner at a different restaurant around town. Tonight it was a hole-in-one at The Masters.

The service was outstanding. I loved the decor with the upstairs dining having an open view of the downstairs dining area. I loved the old-school service elevator that mom could use to relieve her bad knees. The wood shutters and big round windows were gorgeous.

Mom ordered the lake perch which was fresh and delicious. Mom likes sweet, red wine, which wasn’t on the menu to the waiter prepared delicious sangria for her to enjoy. For my wine selection I chose Oberon (Napa Valley) Cabernet Sauvignon, it was smooth and rich served in a large wine glass.

For dessert we had a slice of carrot cake along with a cup of coffee. I always worry about ordering coffee late in the day as it is usually the coffee left sitting in the pot of an hour or so but my cup of coffee was hot, and fresh. The carrot cake was moist and full of flavor.

Porterhouse Steak

This porterhouse steak was very flavorful, juicy and tender. The meal was served with a cup of soup and in my case I ordered a baked potato. The steak was sliced rather thin but an overall great value for the money.

Great Food

My wife and I went there a few nights ago and had a great time. My 16 ounce prime rib was outstanding! I have never had a better prime rib anywhere! My wife’s whitefish was also very delicious. Angelina,our waitress,was very attentive to our needs. We will be going here again!

September 11, 2008

We love it

We live out of town, but visit Warren frequently to see relatives. Each time we're in town we go to The Masters. It has great atmosphere without being stuffy or intimidating. We've received exceptional service. They serve delicious…
April 8, 2006

Great food with wide variety

I love going to the Master's for dinner. They always seem to have just what I am looking for on special. They are somewhat pricey but they have so many options that you can find something in your price range. The golf theme is…

American Lunch Breakfast

Masters Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Masters Restaurant is located near the cities of Hazel Park, Royal Oak, Pleasant Ridge, and Ferndale.
People found this by searching for: Masters Restaurant Mi, The Masters Restaurant, Masters Restaurant Madison Heights Mi, The Masters Restaurant Madison Heights Wine Menu, Masters Restaurant, Master Restaurant, The Masters Restaurant In Madison Heights, and The Masters Restaurant Madison Heights.