1775 E 13 Mile Rd
Madison Heights, MI 48071

Masters Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Masters Restaurant is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Best salmon I have ever had. It was on special with a lemon sauce yum"
  • 4/07/2017

An American chowhound from Lake Orion, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/10/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 8/31/2016

An American chowhound from Royal Oak, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best salmon I have ever had. It was on special with a lemon sauce yum
  • 7/17/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 5/09/2016

An American food lover from Mount Clemens, MI tried it and liked it.

• 3/29/2016

An American chowhound from Warren, MI tried it.

• 11/12/2015

An American food lover from Holt, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/24/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/04/2015

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/30/2015

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

Kelly61 photo

Kelly61

Sterling Heights, MI

A Hole in One - Great Service/Food

Every Friday I try to treat my mom to dinner at a different restaurant around town. Tonight it was a hole-in-one at The Masters.

The service was outstanding. I loved the decor with the upstairs dining having an open view of the downstairs dining area. I loved the old-school service elevator that mom could use to relieve her bad knees. The wood shutters and big round windows were gorgeous.

Mom ordered the lake perch which was fresh and delicious. Mom likes sweet, red wine, which wasn’t on the menu to the waiter prepared delicious sangria for her to enjoy. For my wine selection I chose Oberon (Napa Valley) Cabernet Sauvignon, it was smooth and rich served in a large wine glass.

For dessert we had a slice of carrot cake along with a cup of coffee. I always worry about ordering coffee late in the day as it is usually the coffee left sitting in the pot of an hour or so but my cup of coffee was hot, and fresh. The carrot cake was moist and full of flavor.

Porterhouse Steak

This porterhouse steak was very flavorful, juicy and tender. The meal was served with a cup of soup and in my case I ordered a baked potato. The steak was sliced rather thin but an overall great value for the money.

Great Food

My wife and I went there a few nights ago and had a great time. My 16 ounce prime rib was outstanding! I have never had a better prime rib anywhere! My wife’s whitefish was also very delicious. Angelina,our waitress,was very attentive to our needs. We will be going here again!

September 11, 2008

We love it

We live out of town, but visit Warren frequently to see relatives. Each time we're in town we go to The Masters. It has great atmosphere without being stuffy or intimidating. We've received exceptional service. They serve delicious…

11/30/2018

A Diner food lover from Troy, MI tried Star Family Dining in Downtown Madison Heights and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

11/29/2018

A diner from Amherst, NH tried Edamame Sushi.

11/09/2018

A Burgers chowhound from US tried Big Boy, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Hate the new manager I knew him before in Warren. He is a bad person.
10/23/2018

A dining patron from Madison Heights, MI tried Leo's Country Oven.

10/11/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Madison Heights, MI tried Tienda Mexicana.

9/27/2018

A dining patron from Madison Heights, MI tried Leo's Country Oven and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/31/2018

An American chowhound from Royal Oak, MI tried Boodles Restaurant in Downtown Madison Heights, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Loved the food and services. Everything was excellent. Well worth going ,again and again .
Cons
None
8/27/2018

A diner from Edison, NJ tried Edamame Sushi.

8/17/2018

A diner from Madison Heights, MI tried Little Caesars.

8/11/2018

An American food lover from Royal Oak, MI tried Leo's Country Oven, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Lunch Breakfast

Masters Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Masters Restaurant is located near the cities of Hazel Park, Royal Oak, Pleasant Ridge, and Ferndale.
People found this by searching for: The Masters Restaurant, The Masters Restaurant Madison Heights Wine Menu, Masters Restaurant Mi, The Masters Restaurant In Madison Heights, Masters Restaurant Madison Heights Mi, Master Restaurant, The Masters Restaurant Madison Heights, and Masters Restaurant.