Masters Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Wines, Steak

Masters Restaurant is a American, Wines, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Kelly61 photo

Kelly61

Sterling Heights, MI

A Hole in One - Great Service/Food

Every Friday I try to treat my mom to dinner at a different restaurant around town. Tonight it was a hole-in-one at The Masters.

The service was outstanding. I loved the decor with the upstairs dining having an open view of the downstairs dining area. I loved the old-school service elevator that mom could use to relieve her bad knees. The wood shutters and big round windows were gorgeous.

Mom ordered the lake perch which was fresh and delicious. Mom likes sweet, red wine, which wasn’t on the menu to the waiter prepared delicious sangria for her to enjoy. For my wine selection I chose Oberon (Napa Valley) Cabernet Sauvignon, it was smooth and rich served in a large wine glass.

For dessert we had a slice of carrot cake along with a cup of coffee. I always worry about ordering coffee late in the day as it is usually the coffee left sitting in the pot of an hour or so but my cup of coffee was hot, and fresh. The carrot cake was moist and full of flavor.

Porterhouse Steak

This porterhouse steak was very flavorful, juicy and tender. The meal was served with a cup of soup and in my case I ordered a baked potato. The steak was sliced rather thin but an overall great value for the money.

March 18, 2012

Biggest Hidden Gem in the Metropolitan

Biggest Hidden Gem in the Metropolitan Area. Great Atmosphere, Food, and Service! Their sandwiches and dinners are very reasonably priced for this fine eating establishment.
August 10, 2011

Mom's 100Th Birthday Party

We had my Mom's Birthday Party December 27,2010\r The Food and Service was Outstanding.\r This was the last time we all we together before she\r passed Aug.5 2011.\r \r We Thank You all for the Best Birthday Party she has ever…

American Takeout Good For Kids

Masters Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/17/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 5/09/2016 A diner from Macomb, MI tried it and liked it.

• 3/29/2016 A diner from Warren, MI tried it.

• 11/12/2015 A diner from Plymouth, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/24/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/04/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/30/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/13/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/13/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 2/08/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Masters Restaurant is located near the cities of Hazel Park, Royal Oak, Pleasant Ridge, and Ferndale.
People found this by searching for: Masters Restaurant Madison Heights Mi, The Masters Restaurant Madison Heights Wine Menu, Master Restaurant, The Masters Restaurant In Madison Heights, The Masters Restaurant Madison Heights, The Masters Restaurant, Masters Restaurant, and Masters Restaurant Mi.