Masters Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Masters Restaurant is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

"Best salmon I have ever had. It was on special with a lemon sauce yum"
  • 4/07/2017

A dining patron from Lake Orion, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/10/2017

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 8/31/2016

A diner from Royal Oak, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Best salmon I have ever had. It was on special with a lemon sauce yum
  • 7/17/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 5/09/2016

An American food lover from Mount Clemens, MI tried it and liked it.

• 3/29/2016

A dining patron from Warren, MI tried it.

• 11/12/2015

An American chowhound from Holt, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/24/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/04/2015

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/30/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

Kelly61 photo

Sterling Heights, MI

A Hole in One - Great Service/Food

Every Friday I try to treat my mom to dinner at a different restaurant around town. Tonight it was a hole-in-one at The Masters.

The service was outstanding. I loved the decor with the upstairs dining having an open view of the downstairs dining area. I loved the old-school service elevator that mom could use to relieve her bad knees. The wood shutters and big round windows were gorgeous.

Mom ordered the lake perch which was fresh and delicious. Mom likes sweet, red wine, which wasn’t on the menu to the waiter prepared delicious sangria for her to enjoy. For my wine selection I chose Oberon (Napa Valley) Cabernet Sauvignon, it was smooth and rich served in a large wine glass.

For dessert we had a slice of carrot cake along with a cup of coffee. I always worry about ordering coffee late in the day as it is usually the coffee left sitting in the pot of an hour or so but my cup of coffee was hot, and fresh. The carrot cake was moist and full of flavor.

Porterhouse Steak

This porterhouse steak was very flavorful, juicy and tender. The meal was served with a cup of soup and in my case I ordered a baked potato. The steak was sliced rather thin but an overall great value for the money.

Great Food

My wife and I went there a few nights ago and had a great time. My 16 ounce prime rib was outstanding! I have never had a better prime rib anywhere! My wife’s whitefish was also very delicious. Angelina,our waitress,was very attentive to our needs. We will be going here again!

March 18, 2012

Biggest Hidden Gem in the Metropolitan

Biggest Hidden Gem in the Metropolitan Area. Great Atmosphere, Food, and Service! Their sandwiches and dinners are very reasonably priced for this fine eating establishment.
August 10, 2011

Mom's 100Th Birthday Party

We had my Mom's Birthday Party December 27,2010\r The Food and Service was Outstanding.\r This was the last time we all we together before she\r passed Aug.5 2011.\r \r We Thank You all for the Best Birthday Party she has ever…

American Lunch Breakfast

Masters Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Masters Restaurant is located near the cities of Hazel Park, Royal Oak, Pleasant Ridge, and Ferndale.
People found this by searching for: Master Restaurant, The Masters Restaurant, The Masters Restaurant Madison Heights, Masters Restaurant, Masters Restaurant Mi, The Masters Restaurant Madison Heights Wine Menu, The Masters Restaurant In Madison Heights, and Masters Restaurant Madison Heights Mi.