Mastro's Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, Traditional

Mastro's Steakhouse is a Steak, Steakhouse, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 9/29/2016

A Steak food lover from Compton, CA tried it.

• 4/04/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 3/29/2015

A Steak food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 2/09/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 12/19/2014

• 4/20/2013

A dining patron from Upland, CA tried it and liked it.

scrumptious

the restaurant is more upscale with a warm feeling. very dark inside but the food and service far from. any dish/ entree is served smokin’ hot and fresh which how food should be served and always taste amazing. top quality. a couple side dishes that i would recommend is the gnocchi and the macaroni cheese with bacon. i know mac n chees at steakhouse sounds off the wall but Mastro’s mac n cheese is off the hook….it is fabulous.

Petite Filet

i actually get the bone-in petite filet medium plus and it is delicious.

j44lee photo

j44lee

Cerritos, CA

Best Steaks in the Business

Another business dinner with international clients afforded us an impeccable dining experience.

We enjoyed almost every appetizer under the sun, including (and I’m NOT exaggerating):

Snow Crab Claw
Crab Cakes
French Onion Soup
Beefsteak Tomato & Mozzarella
Caesar Salad

BTW, it was at Mastro’s that I discovered the mother of all Zinfandels…Rosenblum Cellars….ahhhh….heavenly!

"Chef's Cut" Ribeye Chop

Because I’m a hungry and greedy glutton (especially when it comes to MEAT), I ordered the 33 oz “Chef’s Cut” Ribeye Chop ($51) as my entree. Now, I’ve wolfed down my fair share of tasty rib eyes, but this one took the blue ribbon. The beef was rubbed with coarse kosher salt and pepper, resulting in a slightly crunchy initial bite. Afterwhich, it melted in my mouth.

September 7, 2011

great place

lovely place.
June 9, 2011

The steak just melts

So I'm not a really big steak person. In fact, I rarely eat it. I've been trying to really watch what I eat. I went to Mastro's with my husband for our anniversary. I had hear the one in Beverly Hills was especially famous for…
June 2, 2011

Great place.

I love the steak. Nice, very nice place. Thank you!

Steak Steakhouse Traditional
Tips
  • Flavored martinis reign at the bar, where sultry concoctions like "flirtinis" consist of vodka, pineapple juice, cointreau and champagne, and are served up with a smoldering cube of dry ice.
zandra

Cxi0fk-p8r4ktmeje4bmuj
justin

Chicago, IL

Acdmdigrar2427abblkses
turtley

Irvine, CA

Mastro's Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Mastro's Steakhouse is located near the cities of Newport Beach, Lido Isle, Central Coast, Huntingtn Bch, and Huntington.
People found this by searching for: Mastro's Costa Mesa Menu, Maestro's Restaurant Costa Mesa, Mastros Steakhouse Costa Mesa Menu, Mastro's Restaurant Menu Costa Mesa, Mastro's Steakhouse Costa Mesa Menu, Mastros Menu, and Maestro Restaurant Costa Mesa.