406 Sw 13th Ave
Portland, OR 97205

Masu

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Sushi, Vegetarian, Catering

Masu is a Sushi, Vegetarian, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 3/13/2016

A Sushi food lover from Portland, OR tried it.

Melkir photo

Melkir

Bellevue, WA

Fresh Fish! Hard to find...

Having only a few hours in Portland, and only my mobile to guide me I searched for ‘sushi’ near where I was and was rewarded with a list larger than I expected. Going off some of the reviews and recommendations. It took me a few times to find the small shop (the restaurant is on the second floor) by the small sign at the end of the block of buildings. The decor was swank, and the service friendly. We sat at the sushi bar and the chef was friendly and attentive. Prompt service and fresh fish was the order of the day. I’d certainly go back! They had a the house roll that I unfortunately didn’t get to try that looked extremely good. I was stuffed by then!

Sushi combo

Good selection of fish, pretty standard, could use something other than a california roll with it though.

Toro nigiri

This was fresh, and very very nice. The market price was pretty reasonable for the day and I was so happy I got two orders.

Sushi Vegetarian Wifi
Sun-Thu 11:30AM - 12:00AM
Fri-Sat 11:30AM - 02:00AM

Masu  Restaurant Reviews

Masu is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: Masu Pearl, Masu Pearl District, Masu Portland, Masu Menu Portland, Masu Portland Menu, Masu Sushi Menu Portland, and Chilis Clackamas, Or.