2615 Francis Lewis Blvd
Flushing, NY 11358-1145

Matese Pizzeria

Neighborhoods: Auburndale
Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Breakfast

Matese Pizzeria is a Pizza, Catering, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"No pros.......food wasn't good, service even worse and the owner is rude and obnoxious!!! Never ordering from this whole in the wall place again!"
Cons
"Slow delivery and when I called to complain frank the owner hung up on me . He was rude and obnoxious.....customers don't need him.....he needs customers and he lost one tonight and I will spread the word about this place!"
Comments
"Food had no taste and was cold!"
  • 8/28/2016

Path2 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Path2 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    Food had no taste and was cold!
  • 8/25/2015

A diner from Bayside, NY tried it.

• 1/31/2014

• 11/19/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 10/02/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Old Bethpage, NY tried it.

• 8/01/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Hampton, VA tried it.

• 6/26/2013

A Pizza food lover from New York, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/12/2013

A Pizza food lover from Ardsley, NY tried it and liked it.

Pizza

butters photo

butters

Bayside, NY

DELICIOUS!

I have eaten here several times and love the pizza. I recently started ordering and either picking up or having it delivered. THe meals are delicious and very generous portions. Whenever my family comes over I order from them – I come from a big Italian Family so we are critical and we love it. THe pasta Fagioli soup is delicious – like a meal. The chicken dishes are really good. We have had the lasagna – excellent. My favorite are their rice balls. Food is always hot and fresh. The owner and his workers are delightful. I will use them for my next catering gig.

Appetizer Special

Rice Balls are my favorite. Crispy on the outside and moist inside.

Rc583 photo

Rc583

Bayside, NY

THE WORST

The delivery was wrong, they forgot the PIE!!!!!!! The garlic knots were cold! When the delivery boy came back they gave us more cold knots!!!!!! On top of that THE PIZZA WAS COLD TOO!! I’ve been ordering from there for over a year. I tip at least $5 EACH time but there have been too many mistakes in the past 6 months to EVER think about ordering from here again. Then when I called to speak with someone about it they hung up on me! Wonderful establishment. I wish I could give them less than 1 star

18 Large Pie

LATE, COLD, THEY DONT CARE

mjfitz photo

mjfitz

New York, NY

Best Sicilian Pizza in New York

This little storefront pizzeria has a friendly vibe, really good Neapolitan pizza, and the best Sicilian pizza I’ve tasted anywhere in the New York area.As a home improvement contractor, I’ve been to every part of Queens, Brooklyn, Nassau, and Suffolk. I’ve sampled the pizza at hundreds of places over the last thirty-five years, and nothing I’ve had comes close to Matese’s Sicilian pizza. I regularly travel miles out of my way to get my fix.

Sicilian Slice

The crust is pillow-like with just the right amount of tang. The sauce has the perfect level of sweetness, and the cheese is fresh and creamy. Everything is in perfect proportion.

9/25/2021

A Diner chowhound from US tried 57's All American Grill in Auburndale.

9/21/2021

An Asian chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried Far East Restaurant in Pomonok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/15/2021

A Pizza food lover from Whitestone, NY tried Pizza Hut in Bayside.

8/29/2021

A Chinese chowhound from Scottsboro, AL tried Kim Sung Restaurant in Flushing.

8/09/2021

A diner from Bayside, NY tried Linden Place in Flushing.

7/15/2021

A food lover from US tried Old Forge Tavern in Bayside, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/11/2021

A Brazilian chowhound from Selden, NY tried Green Field Restaurant in East Elmhurst, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/30/2021

A dining patron from East Elmhurst, NY tried Linden Place in Flushing.

6/29/2021

A dining patron from Savannah, GA tried 5 Corner Restaurant in College Point.

6/25/2021

A Burgers chowhound from Jamaica, NY tried Applebee's in Fresh Meadows.

Pizza Accepts credit cards Catering

Matese Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Matese Pizzeria is located near the cities of Malba, Beechhurst, Whitestone, College Point, and Bayside.
People found this by searching for: Matese Pizzeria, Matese Pizza, Matese Menu, Matisse Pizza, Matese Pizza Francis Lewis, Matese Pizzaria, and Maltese Pizza Bayside.