427 Westport Rd
Kansas City, MO 64111-3004

Matsu Japanese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Old Westport
Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Breakfast

Matsu Japanese Restaurant is a Japanese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

CatB photo

CatB

Overland Park, KS

Bad Fish!!!

If you like good food, this is NOT the place for you! More importantly, if you like to feel good after you have eaten sushi and not like you are going to hurl, then this REALLY is not the place for you. The sushi is poor quality and not worth the money. The two times I have left there after eating sushi I felt like I was in for a long night of illness. The beef teriyaki was super fatty! Actually, the only thing I can say I liked was the miso soup, but is miso supposed to be made from beef broth??? I am pretty sure theirs is. I would steer clear of the place and spend your money on a good meal at a place such as Jun’s or Kaiyo.

KCKIM photo

KCKIM

Kansas City, MO

Matsu Sushi

Great place to go if you like casual dining and good sushi. People say there is no such thing as good sushi in the Midwest because it’s so far from the coast. Fish can be shipped and maintain it’s freshness people. I’ve both eaten at Matsu and carried out and either way, this sushi is delicious. The sushi is fresh, the staff are welcoming and pleasant. Service was slow once, but I believe it was a new hire. At Mastu you can enjoy good sushi and experience the always wonderful Westport KC.

Japanese Lunch Good for groups

Matsu Japanese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Matsu Japanese Restaurant is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: Matsu Kansas City Menu, Restaurants Reviews Matsu In Kansas City, Sushi In Westport Road, Missouri, Mastu In Westport, Matsu Japanese Restaurant Kansas City Mo, Matsu Steak House Menu Kansas City, Mo, Matsu Westport Kansas City, Matsu Sushi The Old Road Menu, and Matsu's Restaurant Kansas City.