- 15 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Matsuhisa
These dishes from the Matsuhisa menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
"shrimp carpaccio" ()
- Bypass the long wait for reservations by calling to see if there have been last-minute cancellations. Or walk in and wait to eat at the bar (20 minutes on weekdays, twice that on weekends).
- Three prix-fixe menus can be adjusted to your taste and wallet.
- Beware the recurrence of "market price" in lieu of a number--every fourth fish dish is a mystery amount. Your final bill may induce hyperventilating.
- Dress is casual, as in designer jeans and T-shirt.
- The bathroom is just down the hall, turn left, turn right, scoot through the kitchen, right again and you're almost halfway there.
Mon-Fri 11:45AM - 02:15PMSun-Sat 05:30PM - 10:00PM