Matsuyama Restaurant

Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Cafe

Pros
"They usually give me a cup of tea while I wait for my takeout order. Very nice, very clean, reasonably priced."
September 14, 2006

Hey sorry, I want japanese food at a "japanese cuisine" restaurant, not chow mein.

Let me make this simple. You guys su*k. Your chinese! Stick with what your good at. \r A friend of mine raved about this place so I gave it a try. I learned 1 thing from that. He doesnt know what hes talking about. \r Now, Im…

Japanese Dinner Lunch

Matsuyama Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/16/2015 A diner from San Rafael, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 7/01/2015 A diner from Novato, CA tried it.

• 6/19/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 7/12/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/08/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 5/07/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 4/10/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

People found this by searching for: Matsuyama Novato Menu, Matsuyama Novato, Matsuyama Novato Ca, Matsuyama Restaurant Novato, Ca, Matsuyama Restaurant In Novato, Matsuyama Restaurant Novato Menu, Matsuyama Novato, Ca, Matsuuama Restaurant Novato Ca, and Matsuyama Novato Ca Menu.