939 Front St
Novato, CA 94945

Matsuyama Restaurant

Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Cafe

Pros
"They usually give me a cup of tea while I wait for my takeout order. Very nice, very clean, reasonably priced."
  • 11/16/2015

A Japanese chowhound from San Rafael, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 7/01/2015

A Japanese chowhound from Novato, CA tried it.

• 6/19/2015

A Japanese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 7/12/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/08/2014

A Japanese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 5/07/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 4/10/2014

A Japanese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

September 14, 2006

Hey sorry, I want japanese food at a "japanese cuisine" restaurant, not chow mein.

Let me make this simple. You guys su*k. Your chinese! Stick with what your good at. \r A friend of mine raved about this place so I gave it a try. I learned 1 thing from that. He doesnt know what hes talking about. \r Now, Im…

Japanese Dinner Lunch

Matsuyama Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Matsuyama Restaurant In Novato, Matsuyama Novato, Matsuyama Novato, Ca, Matsuyama Novato Menu, Matsuyama Novato Ca, Matsuuama Restaurant Novato Ca, Matsuyama Novato Ca Menu, Matsuyama Restaurant Novato, Ca, and Matsuyama Restaurant Novato Menu.