613 Hope Rd
Eatontown, NJ 07724

Maurizios Pizzeria and Italian Grille

Maurizios Pizzeria and Italian Grille is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Tim25 photo

Tim25

Tinton Falls, NJ

RIP off!!

What a RIP off!!! Just left the restaurant, was charged $10 a pitcher for 8 pitchers of soda totaling $80, pitchers were half filled with ice. To be honest 2 of the 8 pitchers were water out and I was still charged for 8 pitchers instead of 6. Had ordered 5 pizzas that were cheaper than the pitchers. Not to mention the 16 oz bottles of soda were $2.50 a piece and the server never told us that was a better option for 15 people. You should be ashamed, what a crime. Also this was a gathering for a local little league team. When I questioned it I was told it is what it is. I have a copy of the receipt that I will be posting all over online/social media to show what a bunch of thieves you are. I dont mind paying more for things but being ripped off I have a problem with. Before you leave the restaurant be sure to check your pocket to ensure the restaurant didn’t steal your wallet.

Pizza

Pizza was ok, guido’s down the road is a better option.

Maurizios Pizzeria and Italian Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Maurizios Pizzeria and Italian Grille is located near the cities of Fort Monmouth, West Long Branch, Shrewsbury, Oceanport, and Oakhurst.