2441 Beach Ct
Palm Beach Shores, FL 33404

Max & Eddie's

Cuisine: Italian, American, European

Max & Eddie's is a Italian, American, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 5/26/2014

An Italian food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 4/13/2013

An Italian food lover from US tried it and liked it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

benson4422 photo

benson4422

Cherry Hill, NJ

What a find!

This place is easy to miss when driving by. We were refered by a couple we met at the pool at the Hilton and decided to check it out. Our waitress was most accomodating and the food was superb. My husband and I really like restaurants like this. Small family run eateries with great food and service. I had grouper francese that was excellent and my husband really enjoyed a chicken and rigatoni dish. Can’t recall what it was called. If or when we revisit Singer Island, this will be our first stop.

Grouper francese

Perfectly prepared. You’d be surprised how many times I’ve had this dish where their was too much butter or not enough lemon.

Italian American Takeout

Max & Eddie's  Restaurant Reviews

Max & Eddie's is located near the cities of Singer Island, Riviera Beach, Riviera, Lake Park, and Mangonia Park.
People found this by searching for: Max & Eddie's Palm Beach, Max And Eddie's Menu, Max And Eddies Singer Island, Max And Eddies Menu, Max And Eddies Singer Island Menu, Max And Eddies Palm Beach, Max & Eddies Singer Island, and Max & Eddies, Palm Beach Shores, Fl.