Mayflower Seafood Restaurant

Cuisine: Seafood

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant is a Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Everything was good"
"Good food"
"Friendly servicr"
"Friendly"
"I experienced a great time"
"great food and service great food and service"
"Prices "
"Good deal on crab legs!! So yummy!!"
Cons
"Seating "
"Less crumbs in your plate n fry a lil longer "
"Nothing!"
Comments
"The food was excellent, every one was very friendly."
"great family restaurant"
  • 7/07/2017

A Seafood food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/10/2017

A Seafood food lover from Greenville, NC tried it.

• 4/23/2017

A diner from Princeton, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/17/2017

Pros
    Everything was good
  • 2/19/2017

A diner from Greenville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/21/2017

A Seafood food lover from GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/14/2016

A Seafood chowhound from US tried it.

• 5/13/2016

A dining patron from Greenville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/01/2016

Comments
    The food was excellent, every one was very friendly.
  • 1/31/2016

A dining patron from Greenville, NC tried it.

tammygearl photo

tammygearl

Winterville, NC

Worst Restaurant In Greenville, NC

My family and I went to the Mayflower tonight for the first and LAST time. It sucked! The food is bland and it took probably 40 minutes to get our food! I ordered steamed vegetables and they didnt come until I finally asked for them after I ate all my dinner! Waitress sucked! I agree with what a previous poster said, Long John Silvers is much better. If I want Seafood again I will go to Red Lobster. Oh and the cole slaw was terrible! It was mooshy and almost yellow in color. Oh and it wasnt cold. We did complain to the manager/owner and she felt bad. She was very nice but we still wont be back.

Seafood

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant is located near the cities of Sans Souci and Wade Hampton.
People found this by searching for: Mayflower Winterville Nc Menu, Mayflower Greenville, Nc Menu, Mayflower Greenville Nc, Mayflower Menu Greenville Nc, Mayflower Seafood Restaurant Greenville Winterville, Nc, Mayflower Seafood Restaurant Greenville Nc, Mayflower Menu, Mayflower Restaurant Menu Greenville Nc, and Mayflower Seafood Greenville Nc.