Mayflower Seafood Restaurant

Cuisine: Seafood

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant is a Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Good food"
"Friendly servicr"
"Friendly"
"I experienced a great time"
"great food and service great food and service"
"Prices "
"Good deal on crab legs!! So yummy!!"
Cons
"Seating "
"Less crumbs in your plate n fry a lil longer "
"Nothing!"
Comments
"The food was excellent, every one was very friendly."
"great family restaurant"
tammygearl photo

tammygearl

Winterville, NC

Worst Restaurant In Greenville, NC

My family and I went to the Mayflower tonight for the first and LAST time. It sucked! The food is bland and it took probably 40 minutes to get our food! I ordered steamed vegetables and they didnt come until I finally asked for them after I ate all my dinner! Waitress sucked! I agree with what a previous poster said, Long John Silvers is much better. If I want Seafood again I will go to Red Lobster. Oh and the cole slaw was terrible! It was mooshy and almost yellow in color. Oh and it wasnt cold. We did complain to the manager/owner and she felt bad. She was very nice but we still wont be back.

Seafood

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/14/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 5/13/2016 A diner from Greenville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/01/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    The food was excellent, every one was very friendly.
  • 1/31/2016 A diner from Greenville, NC tried it.

• 7/19/2015 A diner from Morehead City, NC tried it.

• 6/22/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/10/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 4/28/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/26/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/17/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant is located near the cities of Sans Souci and Wade Hampton.
People found this by searching for: Mayflower Menu Greenville Nc, Mayflower Seafood Greenville Nc, Mayflower Seafood Restaurant Greenville Nc, Mayflower Greenville Nc, Mayflower In Greenville Nc Menu, Mayflower Menu, and Mayflower Restaurant Menu Greenville Nc.