Mayflower Seafood Restaurant

Cuisine: Seafood, American, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Good food fast server"
"Great place"
"Fish"
"Great food"
"Good food and u get enough to take home"
"Fast service"
Cons
"Bad hostess"
"More restaurants "
"Poor service "
"N/a"
"I really enjoyed it"
Comments
"My Experience on this particular evening was overall satisfying. service was excellent food was ok. When checking out hostess asked if I was leaving a tip.... I find this very disrespectful. I Don't think I should be asked to leave a tip"
"Terrible service, especially management. "
"I live about 20 miles away I wish there was one closer"
  • 3/05/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Wendell, NC tried it.

• 1/13/2016

A Seafood food lover from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.

• 5/04/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 4/01/2015

A Seafood food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/28/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/23/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food fast server
    Cons
    Bad hostess
    Comments
  • 10/20/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/17/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great place
    Cons
    More restaurants
  • 9/21/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

• 9/17/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fish
June 14, 2015

I visited Mayflower around 12:00 p.m. on a Friday and ordered my usual, a grilled chicken salad. I don't eat seafood so this is my only option.The salad was self-prepared at some point. The cheese was in big clumps stuck to the lettuce,…
June 20, 2012

Omg. Nasty! Filthy! Nothing less than a stick of dynamite could improve this place. If you like your waitress smelling like an ashtray every time she approached the table..........then I say Bon appetite. Please do us all a favor and close…
February 5, 2012

Not that great

1-1.5 stars really. This is a dumpy old place that I felt I needed to try in order to support a local, non-chain restaurant. The food we ordered was mediocre, on par with cafeteria food. Low-class atmosphere. If you really have a craving…

1/20/2018

A dining patron from Lawrenceville, GA tried The Supper Club, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/17/2018

A dining patron from Wake Forest, NC tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/11/2018

A diner from Raleigh, NC tried La Roca Mexican Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
When we arrived it was 15 minutes til closing, yet they took our order and served us. The food was AWESOME! The veggies were soooo fresh. My steak taco was seasoned to perfection! The staff was courteous and professional! Restaurant was spotless, smelled
1/08/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Durham, NC tried China Moon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
always good! !
1/05/2018

A diner from Raleigh, NC tried El Rodeo Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/29/2017

A diner from Raleigh, NC tried Wang's Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/29/2017

A food lover from Raleigh, NC tried La Roca Mexican Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Comida auténtica mexicana me encantó fuper deliciosa.
12/29/2017

An American chowhound from Raleigh, NC tried Pam's Farm House Restaurant.

12/28/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Wang's Kitchen and liked it. They liked the food.

12/23/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Bronx, NY tried Los Cazadores.

Seafood American Parking
Tips
  • Fried platters are available in small and large sizes, so you can judge whether or not to share.
  • Senior and Early Bird (3pm-5pm) specials are offered

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant is located near the cities of Nc State University and Brentwood.
People found this by searching for: Mayflower Restaurant Raleigh, Mayflower Seafood Menu Raleigh Nc, Mayflower Seafood Menu, Seafood Buffet Raleigh Nc, Mayflowerrestaurant/Raleigh Nc, Mayflower Menu Raleigh Nc, Mayflower Raleigh Nc Menu, Mayflower Restaurant Raleigh Nc, and Mayflower Restaurant Menu Raleigh Nc.