Mayflower Seafood Restaurant

Cuisine: Seafood, American, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Good food fast server"
"Great place"
"Fish"
"Great food"
"Good food and u get enough to take home"
"Fast service"
Cons
"Bad hostess"
"More restaurants "
"Poor service "
"N/a"
"I really enjoyed it"
Comments
"My Experience on this particular evening was overall satisfying. service was excellent food was ok. When checking out hostess asked if I was leaving a tip.... I find this very disrespectful. I Don't think I should be asked to leave a tip"
"Terrible service, especially management. "
"I live about 20 miles away I wish there was one closer"
  • 3/05/2017

A Seafood food lover from Wendell, NC tried it.

• 1/13/2016

A Seafood chowhound from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.

• 5/04/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 4/01/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/28/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/23/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food fast server
    Cons
    Bad hostess
    Comments
  • 10/20/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/17/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great place
    Cons
    More restaurants
  • 9/21/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

• 9/17/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fish

Seafood American Parking

Italian in Northwest

Fins

Seafood in Central

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant is located near the cities of Nc State University and Brentwood.
People found this by searching for: Mayflower Raleigh Nc Menu, Mayflowerrestaurant/Raleigh Nc, Mayflower Seafood Menu Raleigh Nc, Mayflower Restaurant Menu Raleigh Nc, Mayflower Menu Raleigh Nc, Mayflower Seafood Menu, Mayflower Restaurant Raleigh Nc, and Seafood Buffet Raleigh Nc.