Mayflower Seafood Restaurant

Cuisine: Seafood, American, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Good food fast server"
"Great place"
"Fish"
"Great food"
"Good food and u get enough to take home"
"Fast service"
Cons
"Bad hostess"
"More restaurants "
"Poor service "
"N/a"
"I really enjoyed it"
Comments
"My Experience on this particular evening was overall satisfying. service was excellent food was ok. When checking out hostess asked if I was leaving a tip.... I find this very disrespectful. I Don't think I should be asked to leave a tip"
"Terrible service, especially management. "
"I live about 20 miles away I wish there was one closer"
  • 3/05/2017

A dining patron from Wendell, NC tried it.

• 1/13/2016

A Seafood food lover from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.

• 5/04/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 4/01/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/28/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/23/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food fast server
    Cons
    Bad hostess
    Comments
  • 10/20/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/17/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great place
    Cons
    More restaurants
  • 9/21/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

• 9/17/2014

Pros
    Fish
June 14, 2015

I visited Mayflower around 12:00 p.m. on a Friday and ordered my usual, a grilled chicken salad. I don't eat seafood so this is my only option.The salad was self-prepared at some point. The cheese was in big clumps stuck to the lettuce,…
June 20, 2012

Omg. Nasty! Filthy! Nothing less than a stick of dynamite could improve this place. If you like your waitress smelling like an ashtray every time she approached the table..........then I say Bon appetite. Please do us all a favor and close…
February 5, 2012

Not that great

1-1.5 stars really. This is a dumpy old place that I felt I needed to try in order to support a local, non-chain restaurant. The food we ordered was mediocre, on par with cafeteria food. Low-class atmosphere. If you really have a craving…

9/18/2017

A Caribbean food lover from US tried Bahama Breeze.

9/17/2017

A Southern food lover from Raleigh, NC tried Larry's Southern Kitchen.

9/16/2017

A diner from Raleigh, NC tried Captain Stanley's and liked it. They liked the food.

9/16/2017

An American (New) chowhound from Creedmoor, NC tried Tavern on the Green Eagle Ridge in Eagle Ridge.

9/15/2017

A dining patron from Raleigh, NC tried Taste of China and liked it.

9/14/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Raleigh, NC tried China Moon.

9/09/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from Raleigh, NC tried Poppyseed Market.

9/08/2017

A diner from Raleigh, NC tried Benny Capitale's.

9/07/2017

A dining patron from Raleigh, NC tried San Marcos Mexican Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

9/07/2017

A diner from Raleigh, NC tried Olive Garden.

Seafood American Parking
Tips
  • Fried platters are available in small and large sizes, so you can judge whether or not to share.
  • Senior and Early Bird (3pm-5pm) specials are offered

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant is located near the cities of Nc State University and Brentwood.
People found this by searching for: Mayflower Restaurant Raleigh, Mayflower Seafood Menu, Mayflower Raleigh Nc Menu, Mayflower Menu Raleigh Nc, Seafood Buffet Raleigh Nc, Mayflowerrestaurant/Raleigh Nc, Mayflower Restaurant Raleigh Nc, Mayflower Seafood Menu Raleigh Nc, and Mayflower Restaurant Menu Raleigh Nc.