Mayflower Seafood Restaurant

Cuisine: Seafood, American, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Good food fast server"
"Great place"
"Fish"
"Great food"
"Good food and u get enough to take home"
"Fast service"
Cons
"Bad hostess"
"More restaurants "
"Poor service "
"N/a"
"I really enjoyed it"
Comments
"My Experience on this particular evening was overall satisfying. service was excellent food was ok. When checking out hostess asked if I was leaving a tip.... I find this very disrespectful. I Don't think I should be asked to leave a tip"
"Terrible service, especially management. "
"I live about 20 miles away I wish there was one closer"
  • 3/05/2017

A diner from Wendell, NC tried it.

• 1/13/2016

A Seafood food lover from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.

• 5/04/2015

A Seafood food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 4/01/2015

A Seafood food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/28/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/23/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food fast server
    Cons
    Bad hostess
  • 10/20/2014

A Seafood food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/17/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great place
    Cons
    More restaurants
  • 9/21/2014

A Seafood food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

• 9/17/2014

A Seafood food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fish
June 14, 2015

I visited Mayflower around 12:00 p.m. on a Friday and ordered my usual, a grilled chicken salad. I don't eat seafood so this is my only option.The salad was self-prepared at some point. The cheese was in big clumps stuck to the lettuce,…
June 20, 2012

Omg. Nasty! Filthy! Nothing less than a stick of dynamite could improve this place. If you like your waitress smelling like an ashtray every time she approached the table..........then I say Bon appetite. Please do us all a favor and close…
February 5, 2012

Not that great

1-1.5 stars really. This is a dumpy old place that I felt I needed to try in order to support a local, non-chain restaurant. The food we ordered was mediocre, on par with cafeteria food. Low-class atmosphere. If you really have a craving…

5/26/2017

A Chinese food lover from Roswell, GA tried Hong Kong Garden.

5/25/2017

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from Raleigh, NC tried Panera Bread.

5/23/2017

A dining patron from US tried Wang's Kitchen.

5/22/2017

A Southern chowhound from Bangor, ME tried Larry's Southern Kitchen.

5/19/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Taste of China.

5/18/2017

A diner from US tried Sino Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
Overall food and customer services was excellent
5/17/2017

A diner from NC tried Crazy Fire Mongolian Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
good food, decent prices
Cons
Sometimes there is a line to get the food cooked and this can be the worst.
5/17/2017

A Chinese food lover from Reading, PA tried Wang's Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/12/2017

A Casual dining chowhound from San Marcos, CA tried Cenote Grill in Country Club, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/11/2017

A dining patron from Raleigh, NC tried Philly Steak & Subs and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Seafood American Parking
Tips
  • Fried platters are available in small and large sizes, so you can judge whether or not to share.
  • Senior and Early Bird (3pm-5pm) specials are offered

Italian in Northwest

Fins

Seafood in Central

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant is located near the cities of Nc State University and Brentwood.
People found this by searching for: Seafood Buffet Raleigh Nc, Mayflower Seafood Menu, Mayflower Seafood Menu Raleigh Nc, Mayflower Menu Raleigh Nc, Mayflowerrestaurant/Raleigh Nc, Mayflower Raleigh Nc Menu, Mayflower Restaurant Raleigh Nc, and Mayflower Restaurant Menu Raleigh Nc.