Mayflower Seafood Restaurant

Cuisine: Seafood, American, Cafe

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant is a Seafood, American, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food was awesome, service was fast and attentive will definitely be going back"
"Friendly staff fast service good quantity"
"Fast service good food"
"Fast service"
"Fast service and a large amount for tye money. "
Cons
"Shouldn't reuse left over baked potato. The public can tell the difference"
"check out line needs to be faster"
"Loud"
Comments
"Great food great people"
  • 4/04/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 6/09/2016

A Seafood food lover from Stone Mountain, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/08/2016

A dining patron from Rock Hill, SC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/18/2016

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/25/2016

A diner from GA tried it.

• 3/10/2016

A dining patron from Rock Hill, SC tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/05/2016

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/02/2016

A dining patron from Rock Hill, SC tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/19/2016

A Seafood food lover from GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/31/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Rock Hill, SC tried it.

Kramer12 photo

Kramer12

Best Food!!

We have been going to Mayflower for the 10 years that my family has lived here. I myself am not a huge seafood lover but they have the best chicken fingers I have ever had. My sons love the Fried Baby Shrimp, and my wife is a huge fan of the Perch. My one complaint is they give so much food on a plate. There is no way anyone could eat it all. I have no idea how they stay in business giving away as much food as they do for the prices they charge. By far the best family restaurant in Rock Hill, great food, great prices. The service is awesome too.

eice photo

eice

Manager/Owner Difficult

Be careful when ordering the oysters. They will be fried beyond recognition if you do not request them to be lightly fried. The same with all. I told the manager and he really did not seem to care at all.

Orly photo

Orly

Rock Hill, SC

Terrible Manager Very Unprofessional!!

My whole family got sick after eating the food and I missed two days of work. The manager was very unprofessional and lacks in customer service skills. I have been a regular customer for over 2 years, eating there at least once a month. The food was acceptable, but not the best. In this case, the manager asked me to bring in the uneaten food, which I did, and his reply was, “there’s nothing I can do.” I politely asked for a refund and he declined to offer any refund what so ever. He lost a regular customer’s business over $23.00.

1/19/2018

A chowhound from IN tried Kem's Restaurant at Holiday Inn Rock Hill.

1/18/2018

An American food lover from GA tried Anna J's and liked it.

1/15/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Rock Hill, SC tried New China.

1/13/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Rock Hill, SC tried New China, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/07/2018

A dining patron from Rock Hill, SC tried Anna J's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/03/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Rock Hill, SC tried New China and liked it. They liked the food.

1/02/2018

A dining patron from Rock Hill, SC tried Outback Steakhouse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The endless soup and salad is really good. I rarely get a 2nd portion, but it is good to know that I can if I want it. Claretta is ,by far, the best waitress we have had yet.
12/17/2017

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from US tried Panera Bread and didn't like it.

12/15/2017

A Szechuan/Cantonese chowhound from US tried Golden Corral, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/15/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Rock Hill, SC tried New China.

Mayflower Seafood Seafood Good For Kids

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Mayflower Seafood Restaurant Rock Hill Sc, Mayflower Restaurant Rock Hill Sc, Mayflower Menu Rock Hill Sc, Mayflower Seafood, Mayflower Seafood Rock Hill Sc, Mayflower Rock Hill Sc, Mayflower Restaurant Rock Jill Sc, and Mayflower Seafood Restaurant Rock Hill Sc Menu.