11725 Lee Hwy
Fairfax, VA 22030

Mazadar Kabob

Cuisine: Afghan, Middle Eastern, Kabob

Mazadar Kabob is a Afghan, Middle Eastern, and Kabob restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 6/23/2013

A diner from Hyattsville, MD tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Jamila photo

Jamila

Woodbridge, VA

Great food and service and a wonderful...

Great food and service and a wonderful atmosphere

I love this restaurant. You cannot go wrong by eating there. The food is excellent. The fresh baked bread is addictive. Once you try it, you cannot stop eating it. The service is outstanding and the price is just right. My kids cannot stay away from this restaurant. They love the food and I have heard them telling their friends about it. They delivered food to my work, my coworkers loved it. They cannot wait until we order food again. The kabobs are out of this world and very reasonable for such a pleasant establishment.
This restaurant has a great atmosphere for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries or any kind of functions and they do a fantastic job in setting it up. Their catering services are also excellent. The food they serve is high quality and healthy.
This is now our favorite Middle Eastern restaurant that has something to offer for everyone.

Salmon

The fish was cooked over grill. Very tender and it melts in our mount. It was served with white basmati rice and a grilled tomato.

FaribaB photo

FaribaB

Sterling, VA

Great food and service and terrific atmosphere

I was visiting the Fairfax Government Center and saw the yellow signs for this restaurant. Let me tell you this is a hidden treasure. The owners are Afghan and they have a ton of experience in food service and they can cook. The kabobs are out of this world and very reasonable for such a nice establishment. This is now my favorite middle eastern restaurant that has something for everyone.

Kubideah Kabob

This was a ground meat dish and so tender with just the right amount of seasoning. It was better than a hamburger and so tasty. They serve this with their fresh homemade bread and I learned you can dip or drizzle it with yogurt and chutney (SP?). It was really good. I want to order this again.

Afghan Middle Eastern Kabob

Mazadar Kabob  Restaurant Reviews

Mazadar Kabob is located near the cities of Oakton and North Springfield.
People found this by searching for: Best Kabob Near 22030, Afghan Kabob Oakton Va, Pics Of Afghani Kabob, Mazadar Kabob Fairfax Va Menu, Mazadar Kabob Menu, Which Is Better Villa Mozart Or Mazadar Kabob, Afghan Restaurant Fairfax Va, Mazadar Kabob, and Mazadar Kabob Fairfax.