1678 S Beavercreek Rd
Oregon City, OR 97045-4118

Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Hillendale
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"They were slow at waiting on us when we did get to order the waiter didnt understand English very well and it took a half hour to get our food it was overcooked and they said nothing was wrong with it and was very rude it will not eat here again i would n"
  • 3/21/2022

A diner from Oregon City, OR tried it.

• 5/26/2020

A Mexican food lover from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/30/2017

A dining patron from Oregon City, OR tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

denarider photo

denarider

Oregon City, OR

Our Favorite Place

Everytime my husband and I go to Mazatlan to eat, we always get outstanding service. There has never been a time we have been dissatisfied with the food. Love the chips and dip. I cannot say enough good things about this place. Keep it up!

Super Burrito

OMG, this was so good. I got the one with Chicken and my husband got one with beef. It was only one burrito, but it was more than enough to fill one person up. It is my absolute favorite on the menu.

Mexican Lunch Takeout

Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of West Linn, Gladstone, and Marylhurst.
People found this by searching for: Mazatlan Menu Oregon City, Mazatlan Restaurant Oregon City, Mazatlan Oregon City, Mazatlan Restaurant Oregon City Menu, Mazatlan Restaurant Menu Oregon City, Mazatlan Oregon City Menu, and Mazatlan Restaurant On Line Ordering.