Overall
Pros
"Service"
"chicken taco"
"Alway fresh and hot , good service"
"great food, great friendly, accommodating staff, good quick service no matter how busy"
"Nothing"
Cons
"None that I can think of"
"none as far as I can say except for parking! A busy night can leave you searching for a space!"
Comments
"watch for their daily specials"
"My family would probably eat there 5 nights a week if we could afford to eat out 5 nights a week!! Our happy "to go" place when we are looking for Mexican cusine!"
  • 10/05/2017

A diner from Thomasville, NC tried it.

• 9/13/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Thomasville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None that I can think of
    Comments
    watch for their daily specials
  • 6/30/2017

• 5/19/2017

• 4/25/2017

A diner from Lexington, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    chicken taco
  • 10/09/2016

A diner from Crumpler, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Alway fresh and hot , good service
  • 9/26/2016

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/30/2016

A Mexican food lover from Knoxville, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/10/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Winston Salem, NC tried it.

• 6/01/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

Mexican Good For Kids Takeout

Mazatlan  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Mazatlan Restaurant Thomasville Nc Menu, Mazatlan Family Mexican Restaurant Thomasville, Nc 27360, Mazatlan Thomasville Nc Menu, Mazatlan Thomasville Menu, Mazatlan Restaurant Menu Thomasville Nc, Mazatlan Restaurant Thomasville Nc, Mazatlan Thomasville Nc, and Mazatlan Menu Thomasville Nc.