9763 W. Broward Blvd

Cuisine: Italian

KatrinF photo

KatrinF

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Poor quality and quantity of food plus rude manager

Mazelli’s Italian Restaurant in Plantation

First and most important, don’t spend money in this place. 3 of the things we wanted to order were not available (?) so we asked them what they would like us to order given the situation… unbelievable. Ok, we settled on some plates not really Italian but there menu is half Italian half Spanish cousin. So we ordered a churrasco (skirt steak) and mixed fajitas (steak/chicken/shrimp). Both around $15 I think.

Although indicated the meat should be well done it arrived medium rare. Then my plate for fajitas came, flooded in oil (why I can’t understand really) with 3 shrimps, 3 pieces of meat and 3 of chicken. And I am talking strips, not THE pieces. Ok… not good.
After rescuing the stuff from the oil pool the shrimp and chicken was ok but the meat too hard to eat. Oh and the appetizer we took the calamari they suggested as the other 2 options were not available. Not good. Rubber. So don’t waste your money here.

Now that the food is out of the way, second issue we had. We bought a groupon that was dinner for 4 for $40. Asked going in as well as at the table if accepted and if any restrictions. We did order over $40. When we asked for the bill is when the manager came and said we had to order 2 more dinner entrees from the specific dinner entrees of the menu to honor the coupon. It did not state such thing on the groupon as I pointed out, still very rude she said it was not her problem and those were the rules. I pointed out I asked at the beginning, she said the waitress was new and didn’t know but still we had to buy the 2 more entrees. We just paid and left. I got my money back from Groupon after explaining the situation. I also returned another groupon I had purchase for lunch as the food was really bad.

Fajitas

Churrasco

Italian Reservations

Mazelli's Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mazelli's Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Franklin Park, Washington Park, and Roosevelt Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Mazelli's Italian Restaurant, Mazelli's Italian Restaurant Near W Broward Blvd Plantation Fl, Mazelli's Italian Restaurant Fort Lauderdale Florida Menu, Mazelli Restaurant Broward, and Mazelli's Italian Restaurant Images.