1200 Welsh Rd
North Wales, PA 19454-2001

Mazia

(Between Sandys Ln and N Wales Rd)

Cuisine: Asian, Fusion, Korean

Mazia is a Asian, Fusion, and Korean restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 1/16/2015

A diner from Tokyo, 40 tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

jk22831 photo

jk22831

North Wales, PA

Early dinner at Mazia

I enjoyed my first dinner at Mazia today. I heard that this new Korean place opened at church and decided to visit today.

I ordered, two appetizers: chicken wings, dumplings, and two entrees: bulgogee, japchae with rice. (for three people to share)

Chicken wings took a little bit longer than I thought. We started off with dumplings, which were hand made. It was delicious! You can never go wrong with dumplings.

Then, bulgogee & japchae came out. Bulgogee was served on teriyaki pan, sweet and tasty. It was a good portion for just $12.99. a lot of beef. Japchae was awesome! it was clear noodles with lots of different vegetables. They were served with kimchi and pickled radish.

Chicken wings came out! and I was already half way full. But …!! OMG it was spicy & sweet. I wish it was a little bit more spicier. I’m going to go back and ask them to serve them a little bit more spicy.

Perfect early dinner!

bulgogee

dumplings

rkdtn photo

rkdtn

Horsham, PA

hidden gem

it is behind mcdonald’s. good Korean food.
good for light lunch/dinner. try the spicy noodle soup if you can!

spicy seafood udon

Very spicy, lots of seafood and vegetables.

Asian Fusion Korean

Mazia  Restaurant Reviews

Mazia is located near the cities of Upper Gwynedd, Upper Gwynedd Township, West Point, Gwynedd, and Birkdale.
People found this by searching for: Mazia, Mazia Restaurant North Wales, Sweet Mazia, Korean Restaurant, Mazia, Mazia Restaaurant North Wales, Mazia North Wales, Mazia North Wales, Pa, and Korean Restaurant North Wales Pa.