3146 South 27th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53215

Mazos Hamburgers

Neighborhoods: Southgate
Cuisine: Burgers, American, Soups

Mazos Hamburgers is a Burgers, American, and Soups restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The setting is nice and I thought it was interesting that you get a soup of the day with the burger that you order. Its also in an good location near a movie cinema and shopping area."
"Great friendly service. Great food. Exceptionally clean. Wonderful family run business.."
  • 11/16/2019

A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 10/01/2019

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/28/2017

A Burgers food lover from Greendale, WI tried it and liked it.

• 10/11/2016

A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/22/2015

A Burgers chowhound from Milwaukee, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/16/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

eryngo photo

eryngo

Milwaukee, WI

Anaphylactic shock

Although Mazos does not take reservations, they kindly made an exception for our party of 13 and had tables set aside for us. With the casual atmosphere of a diner, this family-run place is a great stop when craving a burger… and I’ll be back to try their reuben!

On the downside: one of the women in our group was on her way home and had a severe allergic reaction. She took her antihistamine immediately, fortunately preventing her from going into anaphylactic shock. She suspects there may have been soy protein in the burger patties but when we contacted the restaurant to inquire, they refused to answer our questions or even acknowledge our concerns.

Mushroom Cheeseburger at Mazos Hamburgers

Mushroom Cheeseburger

With the option of Swiss or American cheese, the server didn’t prompt me as to which I preferred and I forgot to specify, so American is apparently the default. Served with the choice of two sides, I opted for beans and cottage cheese. Very good!

Also… the person next to me ordered fries and they looked so darn good that I had acute food envy and had to request an order of my own.

Burgers American Delivery

Mazos Hamburgers  Restaurant Reviews

Mazos Hamburgers is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Mazos Milwaukee Prices, Mazos Pizza, Mazos Restaurant Milwaukee, Mazos Hamburgers Milwaukee Wi, Mazos Hamburgers, Does Mazos Burgers Delivery, Mazos, and Mazos Restaurant.