3211 Sw Cedar Hills Blvd
Beaverton, OR 97005-1339

Mc Grath's Fish House

Neighborhoods: Central Beaverton
Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, American Traditional

Mc Grath's Fish House is a Seafood, Lunch, and American Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

ChefBliss photo

ChefBliss

Portland, OR

Clam Happy!

We recently took my grandmother to McGrath’s Fish House for lunch. I happen to love steamer clams, but I don’t love to make them (I know how easy they are, but I just don’t love it). And the last time I had steamers at a restaurant (at the coast, that shall remain nameless, and that I will not go to again!) they were so tough I couldn’t eat them. So I was needing clams, craving clams, and this seemed like a good time to take care of that! McGrath’s is pretty reliable with their food. Although sometimes their clams can be a bit salty, the flavor is always fresh and wonderful! So I was pretty clam happy!

K had this wonderful salmon with a dijon cream sauce with artichokes and red peppers. Unfortunately they didn’t offer me the recipe, and I was almost regretting ordering clams; that’s how good this dish was. I tried to convince K to switch with me, and when he declined my offer I decided I would just have to experiment at home!

For years our local fish house was only in Salem and other points south. They finally opened a location here a few years ago, and it’s nice to have this option. McGrath’s has been around for so long that I was taken there as a baby in the 60’s. They have opened and closed locations, done some remodeling and occasional menu retooling, but it’s nice to have a fresh, local option for seafood other than the big crimson crustacean!

Steamer Clams

Seafood Lunch American Traditional

Mc Grath's Fish House  Restaurant Reviews

Mc Grath's Fish House is located near the cities of Cedar Hills, Raleigh Hills, Cedar Mill, Beaverton Hillsboro, and Garden Home Whitford.
People found this by searching for: Beaverton Steamer Clams, Dteamer Clams Beaverton, Mcgraths Steamed Clams Recipe, Clams In Beaverton, Garths Fish House Cedarhills, Steamed Clam Restaurant Beaverton, Restaurant Best Stuffed Mushroom Beaverton, Mcgraths Menu Ceder Mill, and Mcgraths Steamed Clam Recipe.