Mc Millan's Bakery

Cuisine: Bakeries, Kosher, Pastries

Overall
April 28, 2011

Go Back to SChool

pamela b. If you went to business school I am surprised they didn't teach you a little bit of grammar..."there" bakery???? SHould be "their". The baked goods are great, your grammar- not so much. It doesn't speak well of your business if…
November 11, 2010

I heart my bakery!

For all of you dissing my grandparents bakery.....shame on you! I went to school for business managment and yes i admit that ive had to help out there customer service. but there goods are top notch! we have been around since 1939 and make…
July 9, 2008

Excellent Bakery

The staff can be a little kooky at times, but I've never seen them be mean or rude. I've bought plenty from this store, and I love it all! Even my husband loves what I pick up for him there, and he's a PICKY eater who doesn't usually…

Bakeries Kosher Pastries

Mc Millan's Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/02/2016 A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 12/17/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/12/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 8/23/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/16/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 8/10/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/07/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/26/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mc Millan's Bakery is located near the cities of Haddon Township, Collingswood, Westmont, Haddon, and Oaklyn.
People found this by searching for: Mcmillan's Bakery Westmont Nj, Mcmillan's Bakery Westmont, Mcmillan's Bakery, Westmont Mcmillan Bakery, Mcmillan's Bakery Collingswood Nj, Mcmillan Bakery, Mcmillan's Bakery Menu, and Mcmillan's Bakery Westmont Hours.