6600 Seawall Blvd
Galveston, TX 77551

Mcalister's Deli

Neighborhoods: Central City
Cuisine: Deli, Italian, Gluten Free

Mcalister's Deli is a Deli, Italian, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Pros
"Good food"
  • 3/14/2015

A Deli chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
    Pasta-mushroom-300x199

thatguy46 photo

thatguy46

Galveston, TX

its sas

Its disheartening that some people give this place such a bad review full of lies. ive been there dozens of times and have only ever had one or two problems that were fixed very promptly so, not sure what the fuss is about. My personal fave is the grilled chicken club with a side of sun chips. Love the sweet tea too. I highly recommend ignoring the conjecture of people who probably can’t hold their temper just because the food doesn’t come out in twenty seconds. Its not fast food. And its not fine dining either. Its like…fast casual. Five to ten minutes is amazing for a place that doesn’t use grease. Sure, they didn’t get all their ingredients right from the farm, but what place really does anymore? Get over it. And tea, its a little pricey, but if you want better food for you, you’re gonna pay a little more. Overall, this place is the best and I have to say I am probably a lifetime customer…

GRILLED CHICKEN CLUB

The best

ALSL photo

ALSL

Galveston, TX

Sucks Dont waste your money

Now look this is the second time i have emailed yall in the last month. I want a phone call from a regionally manager or an email. Last time it was about forgetting my chips evertime i order. This time it involved my sandwhich. Whoever dressed the damn think gave me some of the most horrific. turkey that shouldnt have made it out of the kitchen. there was red shit in it and you could see FU*****G veins in it. I am going to warn you now that i am going to go to any and all web site to explain my story about how disgusting the food is. I want a call because i want someone to realize i am tired of wasting 10.00 at a time to eat this food. Its RIDICULOUS. Im not looking for a “HANDOUT” I just hate wasting my damn money.

turkey sandwich

disgusting as you wouldnt believe with " turkey" you would think lean food!!!

Deli Good for groups Italian

Mcalister's Deli  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Vegan Mcalister's, Delivery Food 77551, 6600 Seawall Blvd, Mcalester Restaurants Galveston, Mcalister's Galveston, Mcalister's Deli / Reviews /Galveston,Tx, My Favorite Dish At Mcalister's Deli, and Mcallister Resturant In Galveston.