8840 Michigan Road Ste. 104
Indianapolis, IN 46268

Mcalister's Deli

Cuisine: Deli, Delis, Gluten Free

Mcalister's Deli is a Deli, Delis, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

• 7/23/2018

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/12/2018

A dining patron from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 12/13/2015

A diner from Greenfield, IN tried it.

• 10/18/2013

A Deli food lover from US tried it.

CRF photo

CRF

Indianapolis, IN

unacceptable

For the past two Sundays I have visted this Mccllister’s between 2p-3:15P I have ordered my food, been served and then been totally ignored/knowone checked to see if my food was ok or if I needed a refill. For neither of the visitis was it in the least bit crowded. It seems that the employees use this time for their own entertainment. Today the assistant manager and two employees who had on McCallister’s working apparell sat talking loudly and laughing the entire time I was eating my lunch. I observed a paying customer have to step over one of the employees feet as he had them blocking the aisle. Who is managing this restaurant?

Deli Classics

Good

Deli Delis Gluten Free

Mcalister's Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Mcalister's Deli is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Mcalisters Deli 46268, Macalister 46268, Mcallister Deli Menu On Michigan Rd Indianapolis In, Mcallister's Michigan Road Indianapolis, Mcalister's Deli Michigan Road, Mcallister's Deli 46268, Mcalisters Deli Michigan Road, and Mcalister's Deli Hours West 86th Street.