34 Columbus Ave

McCormick & Schmick's

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Seafood, Cafe, Traditional

• 10/25/2014

A Seafood chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

I'm very not happy by their cold and hard dinner bread. ...

I’m very not happy by their cold and hard dinner bread. Unless I’m dying of hunger, I don’t think I’d eat that thing.

I maybe a bit biased here, but I personally can’t find a balance in taste in their food – I find it too bland. The price is pretty reasonable though. I’d keep coming back once in a while for some chowdah fix.

Servers are very knowlegeable and well trained, very courteous as well.

Seafood Good for groups Cafe

Asian in South End

Modern Pastry Shop

Bakeries in Central

McCormick & Schmick's  Restaurant Reviews

McCormick & Schmick's is located near the cities of North Waltham, , Beacon Hill, Suffolk County, and Mid Cambridge.
People found this by searching for: Mccormick And Schmicks Boston Downtown Menu, Mccormick And Schmick's 34 Columbus Av Boston Ma, Blogs, Mccormick & Schmick's, Boston, Comments, Mccormick Schmick's Boston Dinner Menu, Mccormcik And Schmick's, Hard Copy Restaurant Ma, 4 Star Seafood Restaurants Boston, Ma, Mccormick & Schmick's Boston Photos, and Mccormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant, 34 Columbus Ave, Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts 02116 3911.