175 Riverside Square
Hackensack, NJ 07601

McCormick & Schmick's

Cuisine: Seafood, American, Gluten Free

McCormick & Schmick's is a Seafood, American, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.

delirium820 photo

delirium820

Waldwick, NJ

Incredible seafood selection…

I was treated to a dinner at McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood. WOW!!! The food is spectacular! I enjoyed everything that I had. The tilapia was fantastic. It melted in my mouth and tasted extremely fresh. The calamari appetizer had to be the best one I have ever had in my life. The dessert selection is so hard to choose from with too many good items on the menu. I stayed true with the apple pie and was in heaven when I bit into it. I definitely want to go back here because I had too much fun with all the food.

MotherGrizzly photo

MotherGrizzly

Ridgewood, NJ

Seafood Delight @ McCormick & Schmick's

I love eating seafood especially when it is fresh. McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood provides exactly just that for seafood lovers with the freshest selection available. The restaurant is located in the Shops at Riverside in Hackensack, one of the many eating establishments at this mall.

My husband and I managed to secure a rare lunch date at this place and boy did we ever enjoy ourselves. The menus are printed twice daily meaning that it is never the same. Whatever fresh seafood is available that day will be featured on the menu. The selection is immense so it can be overwhelming but it just means that I want to try everything. We had an amazing selection of British Columbian clams that was begging for an encore. Baked oysters definitely hit the spot for husband who has a penchant for eating this delectable dish. Definitely try the various selections of soup. You will not believe how good this clam chowder will taste until you try it.

The lunch menu ranges anywhere from $10 – $20 per person. Even though it may be more on the expensive side it is well worth he venture. I loved the Cedar Roasted Atlantic Salmon ($14.90) while my husband enjoyed Cashew Crusted Tilapia ($13.50). Both dishes were fantastic and melted in our mouths. There is such a difference when eating fresh seafood and you can really tell from these dishes.

We also discovered something about our lunch experience. If the food doesn’t get out within 45 minutes, you are guaranteed free dessert to which we enjoyed on the house. The Upside Down Apple Pie is absolutely refreshing and one of the more popular dessert selections. Thank you, McCormick & Schmick’s for the wonderful experience! While this feels more high end in both service and cost, it was well worth the visit. We will be sure to return for another delightful meal.

she photo

she

Saddle Brook, NJ

Perfect Service, Great Food, Great Environment!

I think the title of my review says it all… no complaints here! The food was overall delicious, although my date’s oysters were not all fully cooked. I loved my Asian Salad with seared rare ahi tuna, and the rest of the meal was wonderful.

This doesn’t seem like a place for a family dinner where there are small children – but for an adults’ night out with friends, dates, anniversaries, relatives in from out-of-town, etc., it’s perfect.

10/21/2020

A dining patron from East Meadow, NY tried Di Maria's Deli.

10/19/2020

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried Hackensack Pastry Shop, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I love the fruit pastry tarts
Cons
8/17/2020

A dining patron from East Orange, NJ tried Houston's.

8/01/2020

A diner from Alexandria, VA tried Waterloo Sue's.

7/29/2020

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried Cosmo's Italian Salumeria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/24/2020

A Sandwiches food lover from Middletown, NJ tried Cosmo's Italian Salumeria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/13/2020

A Deli food lover from Bronx, NY tried Di Maria's Deli.

7/12/2020

A dining patron from Washingtonville, NY tried Rincon Caldense and liked it.

7/11/2020

An American chowhound from US tried Waterloo Sue's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/20/2020

A dining patron from Manhasset, NY tried Crow's Nest.

Seafood American Casual Elegant

McCormick & Schmick's   Restaurant Reviews

McCormick & Schmick's is located near the cities of Bogota, South Hackensack Township, Maywood, Teaneck, and South Hackensack.
People found this by searching for: Is Mccormick & Schmick's Clam Chowder Gluten Free, Does Mccormick & Scmicks Have A Gluten Free Menu On Line, Does Mccormick And Schmicks Have Gluten Free, Macormick And Schmicks Riverside Square Open For Lunch, Mcchormicks And Schdmits 175 Riverside Square, Mccormick Hackensack Reviews, Direction To Mccormick Hackensack,Nj, and Mccormick Schmick's Seafood Restaurant Hackensack Nj Menu.