700 Bellevue Way Ne
Bellevue, WA 98004

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant

Neighborhoods: West Bellevue
Cuisine: Seafood, Brunch, Family Fare

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant is a Seafood, Brunch, and Family Fare restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

john photo

john

San Jose, CA

Cool dips, stale chips

I came for a late-night happy hour and to escape the massive windstorm that left the rest of the area without power. I didn’t get the 1/2 pound burger this time, but instead enjoyed an assortment of other well-priced happy hour appetizers.

The service was a tad slow, though understandable given the large crowd trying to escape the power outages. The disappointment of the evening were the stale chips, and the lack of a satisfactory replacement for them.

If you’re coming here for happy hour, make sure to arrive a bit early to ensure you have a seat – the bar area tends to fill up fast.

Hummus Dip

The hummus was great, but the chips were as stale as cardboard, and there were no other chips to be found. Next time I’ll request grilled tortilla strips in place of the chips.

Fried calamari

Good dip, but a tad over-fried.

Grilled chicken quesadilla

Tasty, solid choice. I’d get this again next time.

karen photo

karen

Kirkland, WA

A welcome addition to downtown Bellevue's dining options.

I love the ambiance at McCormick and Schmick’s… dark wood. velvety curtains, soft lighting and loads of paintings of fish and local historical photos make it an ideal place to go for date night. I went to the Lincoln Square restaurant for Sunday brunch and for dinner and both times, left very satisfied.

The service is hit-or-miss. While we had an excellent server at our table (he even came back to say hello when we went back there for dinner a week later), the hostesses at the front desk were rather unfriendly and lacked the attentiveness I was expecting.

The food beats all though: with a daily menu that changes for every meal based on what the catch of the day is, you’re sure that none of the ingredients in your meal are stale. Drinks, likewise, are excellent. They mix a mean cosmo here. On both visits, I enjoyed at least two courses and I’m sure I’ll be visiting more often and will check out their happy hour at least once.

Fried calamari

This was a gigantic plate of calamari with three very different dipping sauces – a spicy red hot sauce, a sweeter green sauce and a mild cream sauce. The portions were so generous, this could have been a meal on its own.

Parmesan crusted pan-fried tilapia

The fish was perfectly fried and was light and flavourful. I wasn’t a huge fan of the sides though — I liked the mashed potatoes, but the capers and the onions leaked their flavour onto them and made things rather bad-breath inducing.

Cosmo

Just the right amount of cranberry juice, lime juice and vodka, this one went down extra-smooth.

Seared ahi tuna

I’m a huge fan of ahi tuna and this was exceptional. The tuna was perfectly seared around the edges and soft and raw on the inside, and the sesame seed coating was a nice complement. Jasmine rice and sesame oil with a side of Asian vegetables added a nice touch of Asian flavour.

Dessert trio

Yum! You get a chocolate bread pudding, creme brulee and a berry pie in little ramekins. Each of these is a nice complement to the other and are served warm.

ichikoo photo

ichikoo

Seattle, WA

Yay to a cheep happy hour!

Cheap happy hour and the food is pretty good! I have eaten at the restaurant section once, but I don’t remember what I got. I remember it being good though. But not to piss people off, the restaurant area seems to be filled with “older” people. Not that I’m saying that it’s a bad thing, but it’s not the “hippest” place to hang out.

But, like I said, the food is good!

LittleJu photo

LittleJu

Seattle, WA

Seafood is everything here!

It’s not hip or trendy, it’s awesome seafood! I keep going the one in Lake Union, dinner at waterfront with slightly dimmed table can be very romantic, even for a family dinner (my dad likes it too). My first two salmon tries were not as good as expected, a little overdone; the later two crusted fish fillet tries were almost perfect if they come with bigger portion (~I am usually not that greedy).

chanman photo

chanman

Bellevue, WA

quick happy hour meal

A quick happy hour meal with friends. We came here during the afternoon after watching knocked up… the waiters are polite and funny. The food is good, portion not too small…

I had the cheeseburger and coor’s light… is great price.

Seafood Happy hour Brunch
Tips
  • During the mid-afternoon and late evening, nosh on burgers and appetizers like steamed mussels, chicken satay and calamari for dirt cheap in the bar area.
  • All restaurant locations offer McCormick & Schmick's seafood cookbooks for sale, as well as gift certificates in denominations of $50 and $100.
B2q5pe3dgr3ic2aby-gaa8

Pizza in Downtown

Pizza Time ML Creek Thomas LK

Pizza in Lake Hills

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant is located near the cities of Beaux Arts, Medina, Clyde Hill, Yarrow Point, and Beaux Arts Village.
People found this by searching for: Seafood Restaurant Bellevue Wa, Bellevue Sunday Brunch, Sunday Brunch Bellevue, Mccormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant, Sunday Brunch Bellevue Wa, Brunch Bellevue Wa, Sunday Brunch Bellevue Washington, and Text Directions To Mccormicks And Schricks In Bellevue,Wa.