157 W 63rd St
Bayonne, NJ 07002

McDonald's

Neighborhoods: Greenville
Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Pros
"Nasty molded bread. Nasty service from the general manager herself .. I went on lunch for a meal waited my whole lunch I attempted to speak to some one I was not being spoke to until the girl in the red shirt came to front counter she said her name was Jo"
"If i could have given it a negative star rating it would be -5. it was the worst experience at a mcdonalds I have ever had in my life. not only was the service bad & all the food ice cold but I got burgers with NO meat at all on them. when I went back in "
Cons
"Hire an train more people like Jocelyn. . I went to see her they said she no longer works their so me an my 10 co-workers will never come to this place again. Thanks but no thanks"
  • 2/24/2016

A diner from Irvington, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 12/15/2015

A diner from Bayonne, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/30/2015

A Burgers chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/28/2014

A Burgers food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

Burgers Lunch Good for groups

McDonald's  Restaurant Reviews

McDonald's is located near the cities of Jersey City.
People found this by searching for: Mcdonald's Jersey City Cityline, Mcdonalds 07002, Phone Number For Bayonne Mcdonalds, Mcdonalds Bayonne Nj, Mcdonalds Bayonne City Line, Macdonald Picture In Bayonne Nj, Mcdonalds 63rd Street Jersey City, and Mcdonalds 63rd St Bayonne.