173 Franklin St
Belleville, NJ 07109

McDonald's

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Kid's Menu

McDonald's is a Burgers, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

Pros
"Very slow service, unfriendly"
Cons
"I'm very disappointed with the service I just received through the drive thru. I was rushed and the lady said "are you ready, are you ready?" When I asked her to wait a second, she said "oh boy." Then, she completely screwed up the order anyway!! When I d"
  • 9/05/2016

A Burgers food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 12/25/2015

A Burgers food lover from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Very slow service, unfriendly
  • 12/25/2015

A Burgers chowhound from Belleville, NJ tried it.

• 8/06/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Apperently the person who served me was not happy I checked my pizza to see the freshness of it. I asked another one because the one he gave me looked old. He gets it and throws Iit on the counter. Then slaps my bread on top of it. Grabs the old pizza and
WMcrth photo

WMcrth

Staten Island, NY

McDonalds has a cap on amount of food one can purchase???

I am so disappointed in my experience today when I visited this restaurant. I went in to purchase breakfast for my high school students as I do monthly to celebrate the students’ birthdays. It was obvious when I entered that the store was staffed this morning with people who weren’t fast in food preparation. I got to the register and ordered 10 Sausage,Egg, and Cheese McGriddles and 10 hashbrowns. The manager/cashier looked at me puzzled and proceeded to tell me that she was sorry, but there is a limit of 6 sandwiches that can be purchased. I told her that I had never in my 41 years of life heard of a McDonalds that puts a cap on the amount of food that you can purchase. I have gone to McDonalds Restaurants all of my life and have been purchasing food for my students’ birthday breakfasts for more than 16 years, and I have NEVER heard of such a thing. She told me, “Every McDonalds is different.” Really!?! I was so disappointed about the situation, as my students and I had already made our plans and menu for the celebration. I instead, had to drive down the road to Burger King to purchase the food that really wasn’t what we wanted. I believe that this was a result of short staffing on the part of management and a poor sense of business etiquette. My students and I are very disappointed.
Burgers Lunch Good for groups

McDonald's  Restaurant Reviews

McDonald's is located near the cities of North Arlington, Lyndhurst Twp, Lyndhurst, Kearny, and Nutley.
People found this by searching for: Breakfast Hours At Mcdonalds Belleville Nj, Mcdonalds Breakfast Menu Nj, Mcdonalds.Bellville.Menu, What Time Is Mcdonalds Breakfast In Bellevelle, Mcdonalds Belleville Breakfast, Mcdonalds Bellville Menu, Mc Donalds Belville Menu, and Mcdonalds.