2050 Savannah Hwy
Charleston, SC 29407

McDonald's

Neighborhoods: West Ashley
Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Kid's Menu

McDonald's is a Burgers, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"cashier looked like she wanted to be anywhere BUT McDonalds. NEVER spoke to me or thanked me. NO smile. Only 1 cook preparing breakfast. 10 other people in line in front of me. Took 15 minutes to get a sausage burrito!!! This is not the first time t"
"I'm guessing my egg mcmuffin was messed with - it was hot and tasted fine."
"The ppl that are working at this place is very rude to you "
"The staff was rude. Why are they serving breakfast at 1:30 am? I thought breakfast wasn't served until 4am. "
Cons
"Terrible customer service. Food took 15 minutes to get."
"Dirty dining room. SLOW service."
"The two front people were the rudest two I ever meet. They waited on 5 "regulars" before I ever received my 1-egg mcmuffin and talked about me where it could be heard across the counter that I was starring at them with "daggers" in my eyes. I was very "
Comments
"find another place to eat if you're looking for something quick - you won't get it at this McDonalds store."
"Do not go to this place they need to get all new ppl in here I mean ever one I have been to this one a lot of times it always the same very rude to you it do not matter you working it always the same "
  • 7/21/2018

A Burgers food lover from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Terrible customer service. Food took 15 minutes to get.
  • 8/10/2017

A diner from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 6/24/2017

A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Dirty dining room. SLOW service.
  • 3/10/2017

A dining patron from Fort Huachuca, AZ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    I'm guessing my egg mcmuffin was messed with - it was hot and tasted fine.
  • 3/30/2016

A diner from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 4/06/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/16/2014

A Burgers food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The ppl that are working at this place is very rude to you
    Cons
    None
  • 5/25/2014

A Burgers food lover from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/16/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/03/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

Mckinley-mac

According to McDonald’s, there is no official secret menu; however, the website does tease, “We have no secret menu – or do we?” McDonald’s does indeed have a secret menu, one that clever customers...read more

Mcd2-300x199

Sure, you know McDonald’s is convenient, thanks to the 24-hour drive-thrus on nearly every corner. You know you love the fries. But you might not be aware of McDonald’s long history in the United S...read more

lovinchas photo

lovinchas

Charleston, SC

Review of McDonalds

I was “welcomed” by a young lady who looked like she wanted to be anywhere else but work. She never spoke to me and rarely made eye contact. No smile, no “thank you”, nothing. Pretty sad customer service from her.

I ordered a sausage burrito, which took 15 MINUTES to get!!! I have come to this store in the past, but never again. Service always leaves much to be desired and food time is slow. There was only 1 person cooking…on a Saturday! The manager was moving all over the place, but still, a bad experience. If you’re looking for “fast food”, don’t stop at this McDonalds – they don’t get it.

#10. Two Sausage Breakfast Burritos Value Meal

food was fine

lovinchas photo

lovinchas

Charleston, SC
Burgers Lunch Good for groups

McDonald's  Restaurant Reviews

McDonald's is located near the cities of The Groves.
People found this by searching for: Mcdonalds West Ashley, Mcdonalds West Ashley Savannah Highway, Mcdonalds Menu Savannah Hwy,Sc, Mc Donalds Hwy 17, West Ashley Mcdonalds Sc, Mcdonalds Savannah Highway Delivery Charleston Sc, and Mcdonalds West Ashley Number.