2007 Magwood Dr

Neighborhoods: West Ashley
Cuisine: Burgers, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"The best part was leaving the restaurant. "
"Do not use this stores drive thru! Every time I use it I either wait FOREVER or my order is wrong. Ironically, I'm waiting in line right now, for a cone and an apple pie, and I've been waiting since 9:05pm. It is currently 9:33pm and I still"
Cons
"I asked for a burger with no onions and it was covered with onions and put together so sloppy. More cheese was on the box it and in then the sandwich. So disappointed!!!!""
"They got my order wrong. The service was terrible. It took 30 minutes for my food to come as they forgot my order and people behind me got their order before I got mine. "
"Slow service. Incompetent staff. Hey it together!"
Comments
"There was no manager to complain to...."
  • 11/19/2017

A Burgers chowhound from US tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/21/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 7/28/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/23/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/14/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 8/06/2013

A Burgers chowhound from Charleston, SC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The best part was leaving the restaurant.
    Cons
    Comments
    There was no manager to complain to....
  • 8/03/2013

A Burgers food lover from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Slow service. Incompetent staff. Hey it together!
  • 4/15/2013

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it and liked it.

Mckinley-mac

According to McDonald’s, there is no official secret menu; however, the website does tease, “We have no secret menu – or do we?” McDonald’s does indeed have a secret menu, one that clever customers...read more

Mcd2-300x199

Sure, you know McDonald’s is convenient, thanks to the 24-hour drive-thrus on nearly every corner. You know you love the fries. But you might not be aware of McDonald’s long history in the United S...read more

Burgers Parking Outdoor seating

McDonald's  Restaurant Reviews

McDonald's is located near the cities of The Groves.
People found this by searching for: Mcdonalds In West Ashley, West Ashley Mcdonalds, Mcdonalds West Ashley Magwood, Mcdonalds West Ashley Sc, Mcdonalds Westhashley, Mcdonalds West Ashley, and Mcdonald's West Ashley.