McDonald's

Ash12001 photo

Ash12001

Buford, GA

Horrible

I want to start off by saying, 1) my first job was McDonalds so I know how easy it is, and 2)i still work in the resteraunt business. The first time to this mcdonalds the MANAGER didnt acknowledge me at all, walked off during my checkout without completing it or even saying one thing, and dont even get me started on the wait, there are timers for a reason. And the second, and nost definatly the last time i visted was horrific as well. Waited 20 minutes in the drivethrough, guy took my order and didnt say anything back, asked if he got that, said yes, and still no total. I pull up to the window ages later to find out he didnt even put it in!!!!!! Rude, no customer service, and didnt acknowledge the fact that he messed up, a quick “im sorry” never killed anyone. So long story short, horrible management, no concern to hurry, horribke customer service, and just overall i would give a -10 if possible. The rudest people i have ever in my life encountered.

American Parking Good For Kids
Tips
  • McDonald's website offers nutrition information for all of its menu items.

McDonald's  Restaurant Reviews

McDonald's is located near the cities of North Metro, Berkeley Lake, Peachtree, and Johns Creek.
People found this by searching for: Holiday Inn Food Menus In 1963, Menu From Mcdonalds Restaurant 1963, 1963 Fast Food Menu, Mcdonald's Menu 1963, 1963 Mcdonald's Menu, Mcdonalds Menu 1963, and Mcdonalds On Pleasant Hill Road.