699 Beck Ave
Fairfield, CA 94533-4463

McDonald's

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Kid's Menu

McDonald's is a American, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Cons
"Make sure new Cashier knows how to return correct change. "
Comments
"My 12 year old daughter was shirt changed $17. She only bought a medium fries and had a free small frappe coupon. She was only given a little over $2 in change and she paid with.a $20 bill. She was told to wait to have correct change. Three to four "
  • 10/29/2013

An American chowhound from Stockton, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Make sure new Cashier knows how to return correct change.
    Comments
FrankJohnson photo

FrankJohnson

New York, NY

I also go to this place and I tried The...

I also go to this place and I tried The Neapolitan Shake strawberry flavor. There was a creamy whipped topping on the shake and I love it next time when I visit this place I will try more dishes. But for now, I am looking for some help regarding Rushmyessay if you know about it. please tell me. I urgently need this to complete my assignment.

SharonRAlexander photo

SharonRAlexander

Amsterdam, NH

I like this restaurant and read the full section and I think you are right. Each point shared by you is true. I am making Remodeling Business Plan at OGC so I can understand your ideas. Because it is very important and it should be."

#1. Big Mac Large Value Meal

Good

American Dinner Lunch

McDonald's  Restaurant Reviews

McDonald's is located near the cities of Suisun City and Chadbourne.
People found this by searching for: The Big Mcdonalds Near Fairfield Ca, Mcdonalds Fairfield Ca Beck Avenue Reviews, Mcdonalds Becks Ave, 699 Beck Avenue, Fairfield, Ca, Mcdonalds 699 Beck Ave Fairfiel Ca, and Chinese Restaurant Number For Beck Avenue.