407 15th Ave Se
Minneapolis, MN 55414-2009

McDonald's

Neighborhoods: Dinkytown
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Kid's Menu

McDonald's is a American, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

Pros
"The college girls in the area. Besides thant the employees and management in this place is a joke."
Cons
"Workers were Incredibly rude. I was shocked at the disrespect. The restaurant itself was unclean and we found rat droppings under our table. "
"The employees in this place are incompetent thugs. And they are black and white so I'm not being racist. The staff in this place really needs to be replaced."
Comments
"The service here is HORRIBLE!!! And that is a result of VERY bad management. "
  • 9/16/2020

An American food lover from Oxford, MS tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/25/2014

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/02/2013

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 6/28/2013

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    The service here is HORRIBLE!!! And that is a result of VERY bad management.
snazzy_cereal photo

snazzy_cereal

Minneapolis, MN

no such thing as customer service here

I have never received such terrible customer service.
I went through the drive thru and one item on my order was a angus bacon cheeseburger WITHOUT ketchup and mustard. Despite me making it very clear that I did not want ketchup on the burger, there was ketchup.
I drove all the way back to mcdonalds and told an employee about the mix up on my order and that I wanted a new burger. He heard one fifth of what I said since he didn’t even pay attention to me and he called a manager over who I had to explain my situation to. The manager refused to help me and said they couldn’t do anything and simply told me to call a number. Which I believe is pretty shitty customer service since they were the ones who messed up on my order. So I drove home, called the number the manager gave me, and received no help. So I decided to call the same mcdonalds and see if someone else other than the manager could help me out. No one answered the phone after I had called at least ten times. Finally after a long while, someone answered the phone. I explained the situation and the person on the line said they could give me a new burger. So I drove back the mcdonalds and again I was told there was nothing they could do. Even though I had the receipt that said “No ketchup, no mustard.” Finally the manager said he would give me a new burger. Then two girls walk into the store who obviously worked there but were off duty at the time. The manager consulted one and she told me that they couldn’t help me because they would be giving me “free food.” Well fuck them, I gave them free money. I basically paid seven dollars for a medium fucking fry.
This is a matter of customer service, which this mcdonalds location lacks completely. Don’t go here, there is a mcdonalds on stinson ave by a taco bell which is much better.
And by the way, the fries I paid seven dollars for, tasted like shit.

American Dinner Lunch

Asian in Prospect Park

Mei Inn

Chinese in Northrup

McDonald's  Restaurant Reviews

McDonald's is located near the cities of Saint Anthny Vlg, St Anthony, and Saint Anthony.
People found this by searching for: Mcdonalds Dinkytown, Mcdonald's Dinkytown, Busiest Mcdonalds In Dinkytown The Usa, Busiest Mcdonald's In Minnesota, Mcdonalds Dinkytown Reveiws, Dinkytown Mcdonalds, Mcdonald's South East Minnesota, Busiest Mcdonalds In Minnesota, and Mcdonalds Dinkytown Review.