2200 N Kings Hwy
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577

McDonald's

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Kid's Menu

McDonald's is a Burgers, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Pros
Cons
"All of the above "
Comments
"This sucks."
  • 1/07/2021

A Burgers food lover from Canton, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
    All of the above
    Comments
    This sucks.
  • 11/02/2020

Garylf tried it.

• 11/02/2020

A Burgers food lover from Sumter, SC tried it.

• 3/08/2018

A Burgers food lover from Midland, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/01/2018

A dining patron from Toccoa, GA tried it.

Mckinley-mac

According to McDonald’s, there is no official secret menu; however, the website does tease, “We have no secret menu – or do we?” McDonald’s does indeed have a secret menu, one that clever customers...read more

Mcd2-300x199

Sure, you know McDonald’s is convenient, thanks to the 24-hour drive-thrus on nearly every corner. You know you love the fries. But you might not be aware of McDonald’s long history in the United S...read more

garylf photo

garylf

Myrtle Beach, SC

Racist Manager

On Nov. 1st, 2020 at 12:30 I was in the drive thru at Mcdonalds, 22nd Ave, Myrtle Beach.I ordered my meal and noticed the car in front of me just drove thru the pay window. He got to the food window received a bag and drove off. When I came to the food window, the attendant looked confused. He asked me what I ordered, I told him and he left. He comes back and asks for my receipt, walks off and comes back about 2 minutes later, tells me to pull up front and they would bring it out. Just a big mac and fries, why did I have to wait? After sitting in the wait space for 15-20 minutes and watching them take care of 3 drive thru customers, I called the restaurant and asked where my meal was, they had no idea. So I left my car and walked inside, I had decided to get a refund and go elsewhere. The manager, a Black man, older, 5’8", tried to give me $9, but my bill was $13. I gave it back and told him he needed to give me back my refund in full. He preceeded to insult, stand up to, and basically doing his best to taunt me into bad behavior, saying the customer is never right and he could care less if I was happy with the service. I wasn’t falling for it, so I got back into my car and drove into the drive thru, blocking the window. This racist manager continued to video me, like he was making a youtube?. He then came outside and continued his assault of taunts. I left. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, and I will leave a full report about this to every web site that will let me. I will discuss this with all of my customers. This was racism and abuse, not the rosy picture of MCD’s that I expect. NEVER will I go to another one. I have filed a dispute with my credit card and will get my money back. If this is MCD’s new customer cae, it is a problem.

#1. Big Mac Medium Value Meal

barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Mac Attack

Every once in awhile we do what we say “never again” to – go to McDonald’s – figure if in different part of country got 50/50 chance it’s “better than the last one” – you never know. This one is in the busy tourist beach town, and you can always hope. It certainly wasn’t as bad as some we’ve hit in our travels. Clean – the service was fast and the staff was fairly agreeable – we didn’t really have a “Big Mac” attack, never have liked the ‘secret sauce’ but, you could say we had a “go-to-Mac” attack – it was close, we needed a quick bite. It was ok, not memorable, but ok.

Quarter Pounder with Cheese Medium Value Meal

We both had this “deal” – they agreed to add some lettuce/tomatoe which made it more like the old “big and tasty”. It was ok – the French fries were hot and pretty good. They can do fries as well as the next fast food place.

I had their coffee – for some reason, I like their coffee – most all taste the same across the country (husband thinks it is “mud”, but I like it)

Burgers Good for groups Lunch

McDonald's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Mcdonalds 2200 Kings Hwy Application, Mcdonalds 2200 N Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, Sc 29577, and Mcdonalds Near Camelot By The Sea N Mrytle Beach.