5613 Se 82nd Ave
Portland, OR 97266-4813

McDonald's

Neighborhoods: Mt. Scott - Arleta
Cuisine: Burgers, Fastfood Burger, Lunch

Pros
"AVOID THIS PLACE!"
Cons
"I have been mistreated, cheated, humiliated and made fun of by some employees The experience I had with some restaurant employees was really terrible. Breakfast is supposed to start serving at 4 but I went to pick up an order at 3:30 and they refused to "
  • 1/08/2021

Izzydoro tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Izzydoro didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    AVOID THIS PLACE!
    Cons
IzzyDoro photo

IzzyDoro

Happy Valley, OR

I have been mistreated, cheated, humiliated and made fun of

The experience I had with some restaurant employees was really terrible. Breakfast is supposed to start serving at 4 but I went to pick up an order at 3:30 and they refused to serve it.When I asked the boy why? If breakfast starts at 4, one girl aswer me very rude and disrespectful, YELLING that I had to move and cancel the order (I’m Uber) I told her to calm down, stop yelling me, those weren’t manners to talk to a costumer, and I asked her for a complaint form. She told me go to window. After waiting for almost half an hour, another girl came out and gave me Uber cancellation number. I asked for the claim sheet and she told me they didn’t have it, she turned her back on me and left. When I asked for the manager, a Latin Lady told me that it was her, I asked her for her employee id and she told that she didn’t have one, the manager wasn’t there. Another Latin boy replied "the manager had more important things to do than take care of you ". And finally a very young looking american white boy (or girl) came out without id, saying that it was named Mikey, who was the manager, and could not give me the name of the disrespectful employee, He / she TREATED ME TERRIBLE, and asked me to leave …

La experiencia que tuve con algunos empleados del restaurante fue realmente terrible. Se supone que el desayuno comienza a servirse a las 4, pero fui a recoger un pedido regular a las 3:30 y se negaron a servirlo. Cuando le pregunté al chico el por qué? Si el desayuno comienza a las 4, una chica me responde muy grosera e irrespetuosa, GRITANDO que tenía que moverme y cancelar la orden (soy Uber) Le dije que se calmara, que dejara de gritarme, que esos no eran modales para hablarle a un cliente, y le pedí una hoja de reclamaciones. Ella me dijo que fuera a la ventana. Después de esperar casi media hora, salió otra chica y me dio el número de cancelación de Uber. Le pedí la hoja de reclamo y me dijo que no la tenían, me dio la espalda y se fue. Cuando pregunté por el gerente, una Señora de apariencia latina me dijo que era ella en tono de burla, le pregunté por su identificación de empleado y me dijo que no tenía, y que el gerente no estaba. Otro chico latino respondió que el gerente tenía cosas más importantes que hacer que atenderme a mí. Y finalmente un chico (o chica) [email protected] [email protected] de aspecto muy joven salió sin identificación, diciendo que se llamaba Mikey, que era el gerente, y que no podía darme el nombre del empleado irrespetuoso, e igualmente ME TRATÓ TERRIBLE y me pidió que me fuera …

DECEPTION

Rude and disrespectful staff stop serving the regular menu ahead of time. It is supposed to be served until 4 when they start with the breakfasts.

Burgers Fastfood Burger Lunch

McDonald's  Restaurant Reviews

McDonald's is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: Mcdonald's At 5613 Se 82nd Ave.