2222 N Argonne Rd
Spokane, WA 99212

McDonald's

Neighborhoods: Spokane Valley
Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Kid's Menu

McDonald's is a Burgers, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

• 9/09/2017

A diner from Kent, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

David123 photo

David123

Spokane, WA

NOT WHAT I ORERED!

I have been visiting this location several times within this past year. On the last 6 out of 10 visits my order has either missing items, such as a hash brown, 1 of 3 hamburgers, and fries.
The other problem is no one pays attention when you special request an order because of allergies (mustard, ketchup, onions) and even after you repeat your request “make sure it’s plain” they always seem to get it wrong, and do the opposite and include extra of what you don’t want, it’s starting to seem as if they do it out of spite. Example: 12/2/13 my breakfast order was missing the hash brown, that evening I though I would give them one last chance and ordered a big mac with NO ONION with a large fry, it came with EXTRA ONION even though the receipt read NO ONION. and the fries were only half full and cold. Either the employees don’t care, or are just stupid. Either way I will not longer return to that location, and I have filed a complaint with corporate. DO YOUR JOB RIGHT ARGONNE LOCATION!

#1. Big Mac Large Value Meal

I ordered it one way, received it another… the wrong way.

Burgers Dinner Lunch
Azteca

Mexican in Riverside

McDonald's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Mcdonald's Spokane Valley Argonne Complaints, N2222 Argonne Road, Review, Spokane Restaurant Kid Friendly Near Argonne Rd., How Much Is A Sausage Mcmuffin In Spokane Wa, Mcdonalds Menu Spokane Wa Argonne, Mcdonalds 99212, and Mcdonalds Menuspokane Wa Argonne.