1610 Boston Rd
Springfield, MA 01129

McDonald's

Neighborhoods: Boston Road
Cuisine: Burgers, Breakfast, Fast Food

McDonald's is a Burgers, Breakfast, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Cons
"Slow"
  • 6/12/2020

A dining patron from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Slow
  • 7/14/2017

A dining patron from Sterling, MA tried it.

• 12/15/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/15/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

tonio photo

tonio

Springfield, MA

Bad Manager, Bad!!!

I went in one day to purchase a filet o fish with medium fries and the Manager starting laughing at me with other employees in my face saying “who does that, who buys food and no drink”, the other employees agreed,laughed and said “its that moist”, i told myself i would’nt go back but i did for breakfast i had to wait so long for a sausage egg cheese biscuit that had a hard biscuit and cut up the roof of my mouth, the girl even forgot to give me my orange juice, after she asked if i had an OJ wth. I usually see people disapointed when i go there and i can’t believe people go back.

#4. Sausage & Egg Biscuit Value Meal

Hard biscuit, cut the roof of my mouth

Filet-O-Fish Sandwich

not fresh and old medium fries

Burgers Breakfast Kid Friendly
Palace Pizza House

Salads in East Springfield

Main Wok Chinese Restaurant

Chinese in East Springfield

906 Homwin Chinese Restaurant

Chinese in Boston Road

McDonald's  Restaurant Reviews

McDonald's is located near the cities of North End, West Springfield, and Agawam.
People found this by searching for: Mcdonalds Boston Rd, Mcdonalds On Boston Road, Mcdonald On Boston Rd, Mcdonalds Boston Rd Springfield Ma, Mcdonalds Boston Road Breakfast, Mcdonalds.Boston Road Springfiels, Mcdonald's Boston Road, 1610 Boston Road, and Mcdonalds Boston Road.